“RUDE DESK CLERKS”

Ranked #13 of 19 Hotels in Victorville
Victorville
“RUDE DESK CLERKS”
Reviewed 31 August 2014

I have always used a Days Inn when I travel, however, I will never stay at this Days Inn again. The Desk Clerks were rude, and I felt as if I was intruding on them. The men were unfriendly and condescending.
Horrible experience. We had difficulty opening the door and when we immediately went back to the desk to get a refund and go to another hotel, they argued with us, took us back to the door and opened it while looking at us like we were idiots. I was too tired to argue at this point, and FUMING MAD. Then, there was mold on the shower fixture and the room looked as if it hadn't been cleaned in weeks. Dust everywhere.

We didn't even WANT to experience the breakfast. Lord knows what that would be like. I should have stuck to my gut and LEFT IMMEDIATELY.
Time for new management or ownership in this Days Inn.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank Erika J

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
San Jose, California, United States
Reviewed 28 August 2014

I stayed at the Days inn when I came in town to visit a close friend of mine. Great people, great rooms and wonderful area. It's surrounded by shops and restaurants. They have given this place a wonderful facelift. I loved the new walkways and gardens. I will be back in Feb to stay again. Nice establishment and clean rooms for an affordable rate. I can't possible imagine more for a $48 rate.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Maryland
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Decided to stop for the night in Victorville while traveling. After a quick check of some local hotels, decided to go with the Days Inn which was at least $10 under the competition for a one bed room. Since I showed up sometime around 10pm I had to buzz for an attendant at a window and did not enter any lobby or such, and I'm not sure there was one. The room was much nicer than I expected after reading the reviews. I did not use any amenities other than watch a little cable before going to bed, so I cannot comment on that. Overall it was perfect for what I needed; a shower, A/C and sleep.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 9 August 2014

I was very happy with my stay at the Days Inn Victorvile. I enjoyed the daybreak breakfast. My friends and I liked the beautiful landscaping in the evenings. The staff went out of their way to provide driving directions to the hospital, where we were suppose to go meet my grandma. This hotel was quite attentive to our needs. I really loved the bedding and linen. It felt just like home. If you are looking for a grand luxurious vacation hotel than this is not your place. You just need to go a little north to Vegas lol. The hotel is in a good neighborhood, surrounding by medical office buildings and a Kaiser Hospital. Hey if doctors can come in the neighborhood and stay there and work. Who am i to complain? The hotel is located next to Coco's and has great dining options besides that close by. I will be coming back during the Holidays!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Paderborn, Germany
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I booked this hotel as a super 8 and as a returning customer I was looking forward to showing my 5 kids the big waffles super 8 provide at breakfast, but on arrival we were told it is now a days inn, the rooms were fine the wifi was not working in the rooms so we has to stand by reception if we wanted a signal so all my teens were moaning at me. At breakfast it was pointless, not fresh Danish it was little packet Danish pastries, no waffles no toast...or anything really disappointed.

Room Tip: Bring your own breakfast