“Home sweet home”

Travel Inn & Suites
Ranked #7 of 19 Hotels in Victorville
“Home sweet home”
Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

I do alot of traveling and this hotel is the best in the high desert. Best i have been treated in a while felt as if i was at home in my own bed. I will definitly come back and stay, i will be recommending this hotel to friends and family, the people here are very nice and respectful.

1 Thank Anthony S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Reviewed 23 May 2014

The room are beautifully remodeled and made my stey feel Like beyond home I recommened staying there its colors inside the rooms r so nice I love the office its like being in the sky you would have to check it out for yourself I'm pretty sure u would see wat I'm talking about

1 Thank steff7.sb
Novato, California
Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed here on our way to Las Vegas from Santa Barbara. Cannot believe that it is rated so high. This place is a motel that has a lot of live ins. Really kind of skanky. The pool was dirty, no coffee cups, one bath towel for two people ( they did bring more but we had to ask) and the cooking smells were overpowering. We asked for a ground floor room by the pool when we made our reservation but got second floor overlooking a junk pile on the roof. Very disappointed, first time trip advisor has let us down. Would suggest continue to drive 30 more minutes and stay in Barstow.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank TLgirl
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

I have stayed in this hotel several times over the last three years because it is a hidden treasure. Family owned and operated they make you feel like you are the most important customer they have. They go above and beyond for their patrons. I love the room decor. You feel like you are in Europe. Their newly re molded rooms have big bathtubs, modern fixtures, big screen TV and a fridge. Of course there is good coffee in your room and they also serve a nice breakfast. This is my favorite place to stay when I'm in the area. They are very close to Big Bear too. Tell them Cat Sent you.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Stamford, Connecticut
Reviewed 9 May 2014

We stayed for one night in this hotel on our way from UT to CA. We arrived around midnight and check in was quick and efficient.
Room was good, comfortable bed, hot water and clean.
It was all we needed for a night stay and price was cheap too, so very good value.

They do advertise breakfast but you have to ask for it at check in.

Room Tip: The Denny's near by was surprisingly good for breakfast
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

I travel a lot for work, and made this reservation, and was surprised by how well the room was kept up, very clean and a lot better than some of the more expensive hotels,flat screen new bathroom,nice bed with a home feel to it; Sarah was amazing even correcting a mistake on my part, would stay here again

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I booked this hotel for an upcoming wedding that I'll be working at as a makeup artist. The staff is very kind and attentive to our requests. We have booked 8 rooms at this time and will be booking more. The wedding is in may and we are very excited. The place is well kept and clean. The rooms are amazing for the price and I will be sending all of my family and friends here. This will be one amazing wedding with an amazing place to stay!

• Stayed December 2013