Hotel Extended Studio
US$105
US$86
US$71
US$63
Travel Inn & Suites(Victorville)
US$90
New Corral Motel(Victorville)
US$75
US$64
Agoda.com
All reviewsliving roomnon smoking roomplace to stayhot tubother hotelscomfort suitesother guestsbed was comfortableadrianamaintenancefimirror
Reviewed 26 April 2014

This is a nice place to stay and the staff is really great. Not a rude person working in the hotel. The rooms are generous in size with the bedroom being separate from the living area. I stayed here 10 days. There are some odd quirks that shouldn't stop you from staying but just need a heads up. They do take dogs but the fee is $30.00 a night. Pretty high for the level of hotel. They also seem to charge rates all over the board depending on who your talking to at check in. So negotiate. Very inconsistent. Like someone else mentioned the entire time I was there it was hit and miss on whether their credit card machine would work. I did overhear some saying their card got charged twice while trying to get the machine working.

Can't imagine why anyone would be complimentary on the breakfast. It isn't awful but almost. They do water down the juices and are very skimpy on whatever they put out. More than once the only eggs they had were hard boiled. The jelly is very low quality and like rubber. The waffle dispenser is often empty. The pastries old and dry. They really make sure by 8:30 that the quantities are already very low and breakfast ends at 9:00. I actually saw them leap to removing all food while a family was getting cereal for their kids and remove food before they could get to it.
It is odd because in every other way they are very service orientated and friendly. Just seem obsessed with the bad breakfast and over at 9 sharp thing.

Elevator is the slowest thing I have ever seen. And do not get a room near it. Also the loudest elevator arrival tone I have ever heard. Would not want to be near it all night.

However it is a clean and safe hotel. Good location and like I said staff could not be nicer. So watch the rate and book if you can get it for the right price. They do seem to have a problem with policies and pricing switching and changing hourly. Still I would recommend them.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms away from the elevator.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Osobad
Reviewed 15 April 2014

My son and I are traveling to the area for a soccer tournament. I went onto Kayak and found this hotel. They offer 3 queen beds in a room. I called the hotel to inquire as to exactly what the 3rd bed was. The employee stated it was in fact three queen beds. I asked her how much to book the room and she stated $99 plus tax. I booked the room with her. Approximately 30 minutes later a man who identified himself as the manager/Mike stated they could not honor the rate as it was incorrect. I stated that since they already booked me they should honor the quoted rate. The manager stated he would not but would book it at $114 plus tax. Again I stated they should honor the quoted rated. Mike the manager would not. I stated that I could book this on Kayak at $109 plus tax. Mike stated that I should go there but would not promise that booking through that site would insure I would get that type of room. I went back to Kayak and the booking rate changed to $199. Coincidence? I don’t think so. Mike became extremely rude and stated that had I asked nicer he might have booked the room at $99. I don’t know what kind of operation is run here but I would definitely stay away from this establishment.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank CharlesSantoro
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Maybe some odd things were going on during my stay. First: was called early afternoon of my expected arrival - to make sure I was still coming (OK - but odd), but then told to either bring enough cash to pay for my visit or my ATM card to use their ATM Machine (they would refund fees) as their Credit Card processing was not working. Arrived at hotel, and now the machine was working (but I had brought cash and wanted to use it - no problem) and the very friendly check in rep told me they were now 'sold out' because they had been 'bombed' by Expedia and Travelocity reservations. Made me wonder if I had paid too much, but OK. Had a King Suite that had the king bed in a separate bedroom. Nice dressing area and sink - someone had tried to make this area look really nice with fancy mirror and upscale minimalist cabinet and sink - but then it was mostly ruined by really sloppy cut outs, mis matched piping - substandard finish work. Closet had real wood hangers - nice. Nice sized bathroom which looked totally like a La Quinta Inn - down to the soap, shampoos, shower curtain, etc. Not a bad thing - maybe the hotel used to be a La Quinta? In the living room there was a TV on the wall, and an info card indicating lots of available channels - except they weren't. Only 7 over the air local channels. In the bed room, although there was an area in front of the bed clearly designed for a chest of drawers and another TV to watch from bed, there was just an empty space. No TV in the bedroom. No chest of drawers in the bedroom. Both were in the living room - but sure would have appreciated having both in the bedroom as well. I used the rear stairs once to go in and out, but the carpeting, especially on the bottom 2 landings/stairs was filthy. Stuck to the elevator after that. Breakfast was good. No problem with check out. With some attention to detail, this could be a GREAT property. For now, it's a good value, but in my opinion lacking in some basic amenities that would make staying there MUCH more comfortable.

Room Tip: Lots of restaurants nearby. Also a nice full fridge (with freezer) included in kitchen area - so if you are there for a few days, stop at a market in bring in your favorite beverages and snacks.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 March 2014

I love staying at this hotel when traveling to Arizona, it is always clean and welcoming, they make you feel right at home! ALL staff treat you like family and we always look forward to our next stay! Highly recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: Higher floors have less noise but any room you choose, you will be happy with!
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank PAM I
Reviewed 28 March 2014

The service was extremly friendly and welcoming and the rooms were clean and comfortable. I was looking forward to turning in for the night and had the best night sleep after a long and exhausting day. It was a perfect location and very afordable... Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo