“Terrible hotel! Terrible and I never stayed here!!”

Green Tree Inn & Extended Stay Suites
Ranked #9 of 19 Hotels in Victorville
A TripAdvisor Member
“Terrible hotel! Terrible and I never stayed here!!”
Reviewed 2 November 2005

I have never been a victim of fraud until this HOTEL charged my credit card without my authorization. I could not believe it, it took 2 days just to talk to a manager, they were denying the charge after it was clearly displayed on my statement. What kind of hotel charges credit cards without having the card present. I am waiting for my money to be refunded and it takes 10 business days. Over $200 in charges. Please be very mindful when giving this hotel your info!

Stayed October 2005
2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Soldotna, Alaska
Reviewed 20 June 2005

We were on our way to Las Vegas and stopped in Victorville for the Father's Day weekend. There were six of us total. Three adults and three children. They put us in a suite right on the golf course(all of the rooms are on the golf course). The room was Huge and very clean. Plenty of room for all of us. The staff at the front desk was very curtious, nice resturants, pool, jacuzzi, golf, right off the freeway and not too noisy. All for a very fair price. Would definitly stay there again.

1 Thank Brian025
Reviewed 14 September 2004

My sister and family can out to visit us from NY last week. Never having been to this hotel in the past I decided to stop by and check it out. The front desk manager and a lady named Marti were wonderful. they had some one show me the rooms so I could deside if I wanted a suite or standard room. The suites are beautiful and over look the entire valley.
I was kind of sad that there was no continental breakfast. However, it turned out to be much nicer having a real breakfast from the coffee shop available to us during their visit. I supose the best part of this visit was when my nephew first realized just how bright the stars are when you are not in Manhatten.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 30 August 2004

The room was OK size wise but it reaked of smoke (was supposed to be non smoking) and the mattress was ridiculously hard. I concur with other comments about freeway noise and layout.

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Travellers are raving about these Victorville hotels

Reviewed 19 August 2004

Well...I recently stayed there. The music from the bar was WAY too loud. The pool was freezing. I was not too impressed with the rooms and the neighborhood could be a bit better, but then again it is Victorville, the arm pit of California.

Oakhurst, Ca
Reviewed 2 July 2004

Stayed at the Green Tree Inn In July, 2004. It was the worst night at a hotel that I have experienced. The room was large and amenities OK, probably on a par with a Days Inn, etc. but there was a large plate glass window that served as the front wall of the room and it faced the I-15 freeway (the main freeway from L.A. to Las Vegas)which was about 100 yards away. The ensuing noise from the freeway through the winodw/wall was crushing. Absolutely, no sleep with the constant driving noise from the many semi's and thousands of vehicles that never abated throguhout the night. Also had to call management about an apparent fight about to start in the parking lot but to their credit that ended within a few minutes of the call. The front desk was pleasant but without remodeling the structure, there is no hope and no sleep for anyone staying at the Green Tree

• Stayed January 2005
4 Thank Dave H
Travellers also viewed these Victorville hotels
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Victorville
#3 of 19 in Victorville
New Corral Motel
New Corral Motel
#5 of 19 in Victorville

Been to Green Tree Inn & Extended Stay Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Green Tree Inn & Extended Stay Suites

Property: Green Tree Inn & Extended Stay Suites
Address: 14173 Green Tree Blvd, Victorville, CA 92395-4343
Region: United States > California > Victorville
Bar / Lounge Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #9 of 19 Hotels in Victorville
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:3 star — Green Tree Inn & Extended Stay Suites 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Green Tree Inn & Extended Stay Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Green Tree Hotel Victorville