“Chain restaurant”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 November 2013 via mobile

Well, it's not bad or great either but it is eatable plus it is ok enough for a change, I have been here few times and those times the meat it's usually not cook as ordered but what else can I expect from a chain restaurant? The quality of food is not the best but it's still ok to eat, I also think the service could be better but by looking at the type of people coming here I can imagine why the service would be not that great. Over all I can only recommend this place if you never been here and you want to experience it first hand but if you know about food and you eat in high end places before you will not like it here. So it's up to you!

8  Thank MONTYHADES

Reviewed 30 August 2013

The food is good but not especially creative or flavorful. They know how to fry and grill stuff. The service is very good but surprisingly slow. Three of us arrived early for lunch, so the place was not busy yet. We waited longer than I have a busier places. I might return at someone else's insistence, but I would prefer to try a new place or go to tried and true favorite.

Reviewed 13 June 2013 via mobile

I didn't even know how to order a juicy steak before I started going to Tahoe Joe's! Everyone is so friendly, they make it a place u want to be! Great food and enlightened hospitality have made this chick a friend of Joe! Lunch prices are unbeatable and happy hour last almost all day with great food and drink specials. The service is so good I always leave a 20% tip!

Reviewed 30 May 2013

6 of us just met at Tahoe Joes for dinner. We always have a good meal here. Very consistent! We have tried several steak houses in this area over the years but...you would be hard pressed to find a better rib eye! Prices are very fair, service is good and the restaurant is very clean. All in all a very good choice for dinner. We will be back...believe it!!!

Reviewed 29 April 2013 via mobile

Great steak salad. I find the steaks inconsistent. Hamburger average. Great vibe. Nice wait staff. In the Winco shopping center.

Been to Tahoe Joe's? Share your experiences!