Best Western Visalia Hotel
US$164
US$135
US$107
US$85
Lamp Liter Inn(Visalia)(Great Value!)
US$95
HIExpress.com
Majestic Inn(Visalia)
US$99
US$87
All reviewscomfort innfront desksausageroom was cleanwafflespotatoesclose to the airportworked finewould stay here againenjoyed my stayi highly recommend this hotelcomplimentary breakfastplace to eatminute drivecoffee makergreat place to staygreat room
Reviewed 10 January 2014

We stayed here for 1 nights on the way to Sequoia NP(it's not really short ride there).
The room was spacious, clean, the bathroom is I believe close to rebuild, as it was quite worn out.

Weak points of this mote - walls+doors+windows so thin you can hear your neighbors, chatting ladies in the hall, smoking on stairs, and whats worse - every damn chopper passing by. No quieter room was available for unfortunately.

+ points - pool and hot tub was nice and relaxing after a half day drive

Next time I'd chose something further from the highway

Room Tip: pick room away from highway. Or a different hotel
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JohnH81
Patrick M, General Manager at Best Western Visalia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2014

We are truly sorry to hear about your experience with us. We would like to apologize on behalf of the noise levels that were disturbing to you and we will bring this concern to the appropriate department to ensure that something can be done. We appreciate your feed back and hope to make our hotel a better place for our future guest.

Reviewed 7 December 2013

Front desk in the morning Corina Avalos very professional and courteous and Maria the hostess for breakfast is very sweet and sincere, and the graveyard front desk is very helpful and professional. As always we will be returning next year.

Thank you from SBCC Women's Basketball!

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank SBCCBBALL
comfort_inn_visalia, General Manager at Best Western Visalia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2013

Thank You !! It's always a pleasure to have you all. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 2 December 2013

Thanks to someone on the forums, who suggested we stay in Visalia on our trip from Vegas to Sacremento versus Bakersfield or Fresno, we ended up here. It was the perfect stop-over town. The Comfort Inn was one of the most reasonably priced hotels in Visalia. It was extremely easy to get to. I was a little worried as we didn't arrive till 11:30pm and it was dark, I didn't know the area & had 2 small kids with me. The front desk staff was super friendly & helpful. She even offered to give me a pack n play for my 1 year old (I had my own though). The room was clean & very comfy. It was the Wednesday before Thanksgiving so as soon as we got to our room, I busted out my laptop to start doing my Black Friday shopping. The internet worked very good, I didn't find it slow at all. I was able to get done all my online shopping that I wanted. The bed was really comfy too. The breakfast in the morning was great! We got there around 8am & the worker was on top of refilling everything, cleaning, etc. She was very friendly & helpful. They had bagels & cream cheese, yogart, cereal & make your own waffles. They even had a highchair available which made my life so much easier :) I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone & will be staying here again on my next trip to N. Cali.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lauren S
comfort_inn_visalia, General Manager at Best Western Visalia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2013

Big THANKS ! to the person who suggested you stay at our location. We are so happy to hear you had a pleasant say. We our proud to have friendly staff and it's always a pleasure to make our guests feel right at home. Great job on the online shopping by the way.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

The room wasn't cleaned very well and one day my towels were replaced with damp ones. The bathmat was downright WET, like it had just been used. When I took it to the front desk, they were borderline rude about it. Vending machines empty, like they haven't been serviced in a year or more. Hallway reeks of cigarettes, even on a non-smoking floor. Breakfast wasn't good, unless you like cereal a lot.

Room Tip: Third floor smells terrible.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo

I truly apologize for not meeting your expectations. I was happy I had the opportunity to speak over the phone with you the Monday following your departure and I sincerely hope you will give us someday another opportunity. We have already addressed all the issues and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 21 September 2013 via mobile

The rooms are quite nice and clean and the beds are comfortable, we brought our memory foam for my pregnant wife and she loved the beds.
The breakfast is ok, there was no sausage or bacon with the eggs which was disappointing but I was told that on Saturday there will be sausage, the coffee is good and so is the hot chocolate.
The staff is nice and helpful but my major issue is the slow Internet which is almost unusable in the weekend, feels worse then dial up, the speed had issues on Thursday as well where its either horribly slow or just disconnects completely. If you need a reliable Internet connection for work or you just want to watch a
Movie get a different hotel because you will not find it here.
The location is by the freeway and there is a nice park for kids a walk away.

• Stayed: September 2013
Luna099, General Manager at Best Western Visalia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2013

Thank you for your review. Comments such as yours enable us to provide better service for our guests. We are already working on the speed of the internet with our provider. We look forward to having you stay again so you can see the improvements. Once again, Thank you.