Wyndham Visalia
US$107
US$83
US$205
US$186
Lamp Liter Inn(Visalia)(Great Value!)
US$92
Majestic Inn(Visalia)
US$99
US$89
Agoda.com
All reviewsholiday innfront deskindoor and outdoor poolscafe californiatennis courtsbreakfast buffetsequoia national parkhotel restaurantgreat customer serviceroad tripvery nice hotelbusiness centernice roomnight's sleepstayed here for one nightbed was comfortablesausage
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 April 2013

We always try to stay at Holiday Inn Express facilities because they are such a good value. Unfortunately, our planned stay at the Visalia location was never to occur because of last minute Airlines cancellation with no possible way to be in Visalia the next day. This happened within the 24 hour no refund policy time-frame and I had reserved 2 rooms using Priority club points. In the off chance I could still save my points if I explained my situation, I called the Priority Club contact number where I was unsuccessful in receiving any relief. They suggested I call the hotel directly, which I did. Luckily, I was helped by Sarah Russell, who worked through all the red tape to refund me my points (which the Priority Club representatives were unable to do). Sarah took it upon herself to go above and beyond to help me. She called Priority Club and was able to get my points returned. Kudos to Sarah. This is one happy customer.

1  Thank Donald W
Reviewed 16 April 2013

We spent one night here on our way to Sequoia National Park. Our room was very well appointed, but the highlight was the friendly and helpful staff. We had breakfast in the restaurant, and it was delicious and very fairly priced! I wish I could remember our waitresses name, because she was awesome.

Room Tip: We were on the 4th floor on the north side and we didn't hear a thing all night.
1  Thank pattycal5
Reviewed 4 April 2013

Above average HI; well laid out with excellent breakfast room; plenty of choices in the hot food category and servers to provide coffee. The staff was attentive and professional. Excellent indoor pool, clean and well maintained; although the hot tub jets are weak.

2  Thank RetiredTraveler78
Reviewed 29 March 2013

Room was reasonably comfortable but a bit dated. Whole Hotel appears to need a makeover - in my opinion. We ate breakfast from the buffet which had a good choice. Staff were quite friendly. Not much atmosphere, and rather a gloomy hotel. However, it is convenient for the highway and no problem parking.

Stayed: October 2012
Srummage, General Manager at Wyndham Visalia, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2013

Our Chef takes pride in the presentation of our popular breakfast buffet and its many choices. Our convenient location and large complimentary parking, as mentioned, is also popular with our local business community allowing them quick and convenient access to our hotel to enjoy our popular salad bar buffet also. Thank you for your review. The Visalia Holiday Inn Team.

Reviewed 20 March 2013

I had the wonderful opportunity to stay at the Holiday Inn in Visalia last weekend and I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling or visiting the Visalia area. As soon as we arrived, we were immediately welcomed and greeted. The staff members were very helpful and attentive and the room was very clean and comfortable. The lounge was awesome: great prices, great ambiance, great service, great food, and great entertainment! I would definitely return to this hotel if given another opportunity and would definitely recommend this hotel to everyone!

• Stayed: March 2013
3  Thank Jer80

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We pride ourselves on continuing to make improvements everyday to ensure our guests are always pleased with our staff and our accommodations. Mahoganys Lounge has become very popular with our repeat leisure and corporate clients in addition to our local following. We have added Friday night and Saturday night entertainment and also added even more HD flat screen TV’s for our customer’s enjoyment. Again thank you for your comments and we appreciate your business. The Visalia Holiday Inn Team