“Nice Location” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Visalia
Lansdale, Pennsylvania
“Nice Location”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2012

Spent one night at the Visalia Marriott. The hotel was in walking distance to downtown and night life. Nice place to stay. Great parking.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
South Pole
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2012

I just came from Wuksachi Lodge in Sequoia National Park (see review) and this place felt like the St. Regis! I know the hotel was slow, but plenty of FREE parking, fast checkin and out, nice room and complimentary wi-fi (I think my mate got it thrown in as a nice gesture by the front desk). To make it better, they have 100 channels on cable. Loved it! Highly recommended!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Viking94708
RSA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2012

We were a group of 12 people and needed a place to overnight on our way to San Francisco. Some friends suggested Marriott Visalia. We arrived quite late but check-inn was smooth and quick. The rooms were big and clean. We were hungry and the lady at reception immediately advised us where to eat in town. Breakfast the next morning was good, although not included in the price. The Christmas Village display was amazing, as Nitroxprt mentioned. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Li4SouthAfrica
Santa Barbara, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2012

This was my second stay at this Marriott in Visalia this year, and I found the quality, standards,value, service up to the usual high quality I have experienced here in past stays.

As I stayed during the Christmas season, the hotel was nicely decorated and there was a great "Christmas Village" display in the lobby, it was really nice.

Room fine, quiet, clean, and well appointed. Bed was very comfortable. Staff is very friendly and service oriented. I will stay again, and am very satisfied.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
Yorktown Heights, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2011

I just returned from a one night buisness trip stay at the Marriott Visalia Hotel.
Overall an excellent hotel, the front desk,maids, waitresses and bartenders were excellent.
The check in was fast and prompt, the rooms were clean, large and bed was very comfortable.
The hotel is clean and well maintained.
The lobby was spacious, and the hotel is convienient to the town and buisness centers.
After a long flight and tight appointment scedule, the Marriott Visalia was a welcome relief.
I would recomend this hotel and its staff without any reservations.
Hats off to the Management and their staff for making my stay a pleasant one.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Jay H
Porterville, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2011

My daughter was having a baby on September 21, 2011 at the hospital accross the street from the Marriott-I was told that the hotel gave a discount to people who had family in the hospital. I rushed across to get a room for the night for my other daughter and myself. Was told there was no vacancy and I said could you please check again and she said oh well there is one vacancy with a queen bed - told her that would not work- she checked again and said oh well we do have one with 2 queen beds - told her i would take it she said thats going to be $147.00 so I asked about the discount she said we do not give discounts on the last room available so I asked about AAA or AARP discount she said we do not give discounts on the last available room-so i took it and paid a high price for a room that was mediocre at best and obviously was not the only room available. I was very disappointed in the service and the room.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Jo Ann R
St. George, Utah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2011

I have stayed at this property over 70 nights. The only "issue" I have is that even though I am a Marriott Platinum member when I arrive after 4PM I almost *always* get a room that's less that I reserved.

In fairness to this property this happens at every hotel I stay at (about 90 nights a year).

You all know that "if" I don't show up they will charge me for the room I reserved! But show up after 4:00PM and watch what happens.

Room Tip: Call the front desk and don't go through central reservations.