This hotel isn't bad for the price. It even has hardwood floors! The room itself was spacious, even though it was laid out a bit awkward. There was a small sink, fridge and microwave but only 2 chairs at the table. The pillows were WAY too flat and the towels WAY too small. When we went to the front desk for more pillows we were told they didn't have any! The shower was narrow and they didn't have the nice curvy curtain rod.
We didn't go into the pool since we were heading out to Legoland and the water park but it looked pretty big.
Breakfast was muffins cut in quarters and a crockpot of oatmeal. The coffee was weak but the kids enjoyed the o.j.
If you want a cheap meal nearby, go to New York Style Pizza. For $20 you get a 2 foot (at least) wide pizza with 1 topping. It was ridiculously large but we had it for breakfast the next day too.
We would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motel 6 Vista is conveniently located off of SR 78 and Mar Vista Dr. Restaurants and shops are nearby. Visit California's vineyards and wineries, or play golf within 5 miles. The beach is only 7 miles. Enjoy our outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Motel 6 Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn And Suites
- Americas Best Value Hotel Vista
- Americas Best Value Inn Vista