Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Ibis Sydney Olympic Park(Sydney Olympic Park)
Good 3.5/5
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Novotel Sydney Olympic Park(Sydney Olympic Park)
Very Good 4/5
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
    Shilla Lodge Hotel(Strathfield)
    Very Good 4/5
    Ibis Budget Enfield(Strathfield South)
    Good 3.5/5
    1,598 results
    All reviewsolympic parkbacar restaurantthe executive loungeacross the roadvalet parkinganz stadiumroom servicecorner roomroom was spaciousolympic poolcomfortable hotelbuffet breakfasttrain stationeaster showaccor memberaccor hotelshomebush bay
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 10 July 2014

I have enjoyed staying at Pullman Olympic Park many times over the past few years and have always found the service by all staff to be excellent, as is the condition of rooms and services throughout the hotel.Room comfort is of a very high standard. Food is first rate at the Bacar restaurant, room service and buffet breakfast.
    My stays are for both business and recreation and i would fully recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Excellent beds and a choice of pillows
    • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
    Accor_Hotels_SOP, General Manager at Pullman at Sydney Olympic Park, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Dear RobertS071053,

Thank you very much for your loyalty to Pullman at Sydney Olympic Park, we love seeing familiar faces at the hotel and greatly appreciate the fact that you choose to stay with us.

It is fantastic that you have had the opportunity to stay with us for recreation outside of your business stays, as the park can be a very enjoyable place to stay.

I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to welcome you in person on your next visit and show my appreciation for your loyalty, so please feel free to email me directly at glen.erickson@accor.com when you make your next reservation.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 8 July 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
    Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Well, We checking in expecting 4-5 star experience...Wrong. We thought the beds were king singles but were told they were doubles (very small doubles) The room wasn't services untill 6.30pm during our stay!! having asked twice to be serviced. And don't be stung by the parking at $35 a day (No not Valet service either) Look save money and stay at the Ibis Budget at the other side of the park if your looking for a family stay. But if money is not an option and your willing to throw fifties around the place, the staff will love you and you will get your room services promptly! Nothing to write home about! Stay else where

Room Tip: The higher you stay to quieter it is. Check bedding arrangements.
    • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
    1  Thank Rob9873
    Accor_Hotels_SOP, General Manager at Pullman at Sydney Olympic Park, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Dear Rob9873,

Thank you very much for your feedback regarding your recent stay at Pullman Sydney Olympic Park. I am very sorry that your stay was not an enjoyable experience.

I am sorry that we allocated you a room with double beds instead of single beds. We should not have made the assumption that you would prefer to sleep in a double bed. I will make sure that the team are giving all guests the option at check-in moving forward.

Furthermore, I am sincerely sorry that your room was not serviced until 6.30pm. There is no excuse for this delay and we are putting measures in place for these exceptionally busy days in order to prevent a reoccurrence.

We are very fortunate at Sydney Olympic Park that guests have the option to stay at all levels of accommodation from ibis Budget to ibis, Novotel and Pullman. I am very sorry that this particular experience at Pullman did not represent strong value for money. I can assure you that we will do everything necessary in order to rectify this.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 4 July 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
    Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
    Accor_Hotels_SOP, General Manager at Pullman at Sydney Olympic Park, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Reviewed 3 July 2014

On 29th of June myself and two children, aged 9 and 12 years of age stayed at the Pullman Hotel Olympic Park as a school holiday get away. Until recently I have spent 5 years as a travelling consultant in a medical training capacity. This means I have stayed in an array of accommodation from 5 star hotels in the city to modest country inn accommodation in rural areas. My experiences have ranged from unexpected gems to the truly shocking. None of my experiences have been as upsetting as my recent stay at the Pullman Olympic Park. The stay itself was uneventful, though uninspiring. Polite counter staff, comfortable clean room (though not quite 5 star in my opinion). The buffet breakfast was a mixed bag with my poached eggs arriving hard in the centre. All of this I could take in good stead. The real ordeal started 48 hours after I arrived back home when I received a call from a staff member stating that my room had been left in an unacceptable state and that I would be charged an excess housekeeping fee. I was quite shocked as I am always considerate of the housekeeping staff and leave my room how I would like to find it if I were in their shoes. All towels placed in the bathtub and I rinsed my coffee cups. All tourist pamphlets, wrappers, etc. in the bin. No refuse or any personal items were left in the room. I even put the used soap bars and shampoo bottles I had used in the bin. All pillows stacked back on the bed. When I questioned that staff member about what was out of place she was unable to give me any details and claimed she would talk to the housekeeper and get back to me. This did not happen. I then rang the manager on Duty, Dexter, to ascertain the nature of the complaints, again he was unable to advise me, stating he would find out and get back to me. I waited until 8pm the next day and you guessed it- I had to ring him. Once again he could not elaborate and could not even tell me what additional charges I would incur. Surely in such circumstances the staff who phones should have some information on the allegations or at least this should be entered into some type of incident report that senior management have access to. I have found this whole process very insulting – I was even asked if I had a party in the room! I and the children retired at 8:30pm and the only beverages consumed were non-alcoholic. I have been left extremely stressed and regretting my stay. Finally three days after my stay I managed to speak with the head house-keeper who was very nice and understanding. She came to the conclusion that the wrong room number had been recorded. Mistakes happen, but they should not take this long to sort out.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
    3  Thank Lisa D

Dear Lisa D,

Thank you very much for alerting me to this situation that occurred after your stay at Pullman Sydney Olympic Park. I am very sorry that you were called and questioned about leaving your room in an unsatisfactory condition when you had clearly not done so.

I have investigated this incident and discovered that unfortunately this was a case of an incorrect room number being communicated between departments. It is unacceptable that we did not investigate more thoroughly prior to calling you and I have addressed this with the staff members involved.

While this was simply a case of human error, we are taking it very seriously in order to prevent a reoccurrence. Once again, please accept my sincerest apoogies for the inconvenience caused.

I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the future and in the case that we do, please feel free to email me directly at glen.erickson@accor.com.