Pullman at Sydney Olympic Park
Ibis Sydney Olympic Park(Sydney Olympic Park)
US$116
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Novotel Sydney Olympic Park(Sydney Olympic Park)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$79
Shilla Lodge Hotel(Strathfield)
US$61
US$53
Ibis Budget Enfield(Strathfield South)
US$56
US$90
US$72
Town & Country Motel(Strathfield South)
US$98
US$74
US$64
Agoda.com
1,610 results
All reviewsolympic parkbacar restaurantthe executive loungeacross the roadvalet parkinganz stadiumroom servicecorner roomroom was spaciousolympic poolcomfortable hotelbuffet breakfasttrain stationeaster showaccor memberaccor hotelshomebush bay
Reviewed 1 August 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Accor_Hotels_SOP, General Manager at Pullman at Sydney Olympic Park, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Reviewed 30 July 2014

I was recently in Sydney to watch my hubby play ice hockey for the Team Canada vs. Team USA Showcase. After travelling a busy morning from Melbourne into Sydney, my name unfortunately wasn't on the room, and he was travelling behind me by bus. Being a hotelier myself, I know the rules of that, and was fine with it, but let me tell you, I was EXHAUSTED. I sat and had a glass of wine, or two, and the Concierge/Manager (? not sure) was a lovely woman, and knew that she couldn't offer up my room, but gave me the wifi password, and bought me a glass of wine. Just a little touch that really made me comfortable for the next hour or so until my hubby arrived.

Throughout my stay, the staff was amazing, accommodating, and very thorough in making sure our stay was more than just comfortable and convenient.

Will definitely stay at this hotel again when we return next year. PS - Buffet breakfast was awesome, and my room service prompt and delicious. I am very picky as I am in hotels often, and this one was top notch.

Room Tip: You don't have beach views, but the view of the city is sprawling and beautiful. They've kept the Olympic park just as beautiful as I could imagine it was during the Olympics!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dominique V

Dear Dominique V,

What an amazing event the International Hockey was and I hope that you enjoyed travelling the oppoerunity to see part of Australia.

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience at Pullman Sydney Olympic Park. It is always nice to hear such positive feedback about the team and the service they provide.

You are from a beautiful part of the world and I hope that you enjoy working in hotels as much as we do. Thank you again for your review and I look forward to welcoming you and your husband back to the hotel next year.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 30 July 2014

We are regular visitors to The Pullman at Olympic Park, and would stay nowhere else, the staff are amazing and make you most welcome, rooms and service is the absolute best. So convenient to the show ground and stadiums, with great restaurants in the vicinity and cheap shopping, can go for great walks and jogs and the Aquatic Centre is a bonus, the kids love it!

Room Tip: Higher floors have great views ! But it is an awesome motel whatever room you are in.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Accor_Hotels_SOP, General Manager at Pullman at Sydney Olympic Park, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Dear Raymond H,

Thank you very much for your loyalty to Pullman at Sydney Olympic Park over recent times, we love seeing familiar faces around the hotel. Please make sure that next time you visit us, we give you a Le Club Membership so that you are being rewarded with a number of different benefits.

If there is anything that I can do to make your next stay even more comfortable, please email me directly on glen.erickson@accor.com.

Thank you again for your kind words and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 29 July 2014

After travelling with 2 young daughters all the way from Africa we arrive at the hotel totally exhausted and so fall into bed. Within a few hours however the fire alarm goes off! After lots of people walking through our room, finally we are able to get back to sleep, only for it to happen again! What made me angry was that instead of apologising for their obvious poor maintenance issues, they insinuate that I had been smoking! Obviously I asked to be moved to another room. Once there the fire alarm never went off again, but bath had no hot water and the card to the room kept not working so we had to go down to reception all the time to get another card cut!
I live in Africa and so I am not a fussy person but never will I stay at Pullmans Olympic park again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Wyoming2365
Accor_Hotels_SOP, General Manager at Pullman at Sydney Olympic Park, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear Wyoming2365,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience regarding your recent stay at Pullman Sydney Olympic Park. I am sincerely sorry that your experience was overshadowed by two smoke alarms and a problem with hot water.

While this is very much an isolated incident, I completely agree with you that it is unacceptable to such issues interupt your stay and I can assure you that I will look into the cause of the disruptions.

I do hope that your daughters enjoyed their time in Sydney and that you had a safe and smooth trip home to Africa.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and I am sincerely sorry that we did not fulfill our objective of a comfortable night sleep on this occasion.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

For $199 on Scoopon we received accommodation for 2A + 2C in a room with 2 x Queen beds, incl buffet breakfast and free access to the Aquatic Centre across the road. Accommodation was of a very high standard, beds very comfortable and room quiet. Staff were friendly, allowing me to park my trailer in underground carpark for no additional charge. Breakfast was of a high standard, except that (to my children's disappointment) there were no pancakes being cooked... The aquatic centre across the road is a great inclusion, particularly for families, and we could have spent a full day there. Apparently this is a standard inclusion with the hotel. The location is convenient for events in Homebush and for an easy escape to Canberra with out encountering Sydney traffic. Overall felt like good value and we'd be happy to stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Harrison-act,

It's fantastic that you were able to get away for the weekend with the family and enjoy everything that Sydney Olympic Park has to offer.

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience and I am very pleased to read that you had an enjoyable stay.

We are very fortunate to have Australia's best aquatic centre across the road from the hotel and we love the fact that we can offer our guests complimentary access to the facilities.

I am very sorry that we did not have pancakes available on this occasion. We do rotate the hot breakfast options and therefore unfortunately there are days when pancakes are not on the buffet. However, if you do stay with us again, I am sure that the chef would be more than happy to cook some pancakes for your children.

Once again, thank you very much for the feedback regarding your stay and I hope that we can welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Best Regards,