“Scenic, well maintained, fair priced”

Boundary Oak Golf Course
More attraction details
Owner description: This championship 18-hole course features a hilly landscape with a lot of water in play.
Reviewed 20 August 2013

We arrived early and got on the course before 8AM. It wasn't crowded so we moved along quickly. Mid August in this area can turn a course brown and hard but this course was lush, thick and very well maintained. Some water, plenty of sand and challenging greens made the course alot of fun. I can't wait to go back and try again.

Reviewed 8 August 2013

I was able to grab a tee time an hour before we were ready to golf. While getting our carts, the assistant gave us a great tip on how the greens played. And he was right-"they always slope toward Muir hospital". The only fly in the ointment was that while we were teeing off, another elderly golfer zoomed up and told us the desk wanted him to play with us. This guy probably just wanted to hang with us. After he departed, we finished the front 9, and when he re-appeared at the turnaround, someone from the desk saw this, and rescued us. It was very hot that day, so when we hit the 19th hole inside, it was great to cool off and chat with the friendly bartender while we re-hydrated. The price wasn't cheap, but I'll golf there again real soon. Even with our "tip", the greens were challenging, but not unpleasantly so. It is a fun course to play.

Reviewed 2 August 2013

I am your average hacker and have played this course many times. For a municipal course it is surprisingly well maintained, the greens are excellent. It is a nice course to walk but carts are always available. There is just enough water to allow you to drown a few balls but in general even all of your errant shots are findable. It can get busy so especially on weekends don't expect a quick round, but it is never an issue on week days. Also if you decide you want to get married right before you play a round you can do that just adjacent to the 1st hole tee box! It is a nice course and I don't think you'd be disappointed playing there.......give it a try.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

I play golf there every week and have been for 20 years, it's a great municipal course with great views of the valley.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

I used to play this course all the time when I was younger and could walk 18 holes, but now that I'm older and prefer to ride when I golf, I have found other better courses that include carts with their green fees at a much better overall price. This course is nice to play, but the fairways are not the best. Many times your fairway lies are like the rough at better courses. The greens are usually excellent here and putting can be difficult on some of the greens. From the blue and black tees this course is long and tough. From the whites tees, the two par fives are reachable for an average golfer. This course is good if you live close by, but there are many better places to play in the area if you want to drive 15 to 30 miles.