“Boundary Oaks”

Boundary Oak Golf Course
More attraction details
Owner description: This championship 18-hole course features a hilly landscape with a lot of water in play.
“Boundary Oaks”
Reviewed 26 November 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

This is a consistent golf course, the conditions is not always in its best condition, but very enjoyable. Club house is a little old, but they have plans on renewing it.

Visited October 2013

37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“This place is amazing and we had a lot of fun there”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

This is a great golf course and it is a delight to play there. Everything about this golf course is incredible - thank you.

Visited June 2013
San Diego, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“My favorite in Walnut Creek”
Reviewed 15 November 2013

This is where it all started for me this summer; a few lessons with Kevin, then I was hooked. I play a few other places in the area but when I want to feel like I'm somewhere special then I return home. It still sucks to plunk one into the water on the first tee, but it makes for a good challenge.

Visited May 2013
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Scenic, well maintained, fair priced”
Reviewed 20 August 2013

We arrived early and got on the course before 8AM. It wasn't crowded so we moved along quickly. Mid August in this area can turn a course brown and hard but this course was lush, thick and very well maintained. Some water, plenty of sand and challenging greens made the course alot of fun. I can't wait to go back and try again.

Visited August 2013
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“A Fun Course”
Reviewed 8 August 2013

I was able to grab a tee time an hour before we were ready to golf. While getting our carts, the assistant gave us a great tip on how the greens played. And he was right-"they always slope toward Muir hospital". The only fly in the ointment was that while we were teeing off, another elderly golfer zoomed up and told us the desk wanted him to play with us. This guy probably just wanted to hang with us. After he departed, we finished the front 9, and when he re-appeared at the turnaround, someone from the desk saw this, and rescued us. It was very hot that day, so when we hit the 19th hole inside, it was great to cool off and chat with the friendly bartender while we re-hydrated. The price wasn't cheap, but I'll golf there again real soon. Even with our "tip", the greens were challenging, but not unpleasantly so. It is a fun course to play.

Visited April 2013