“yummy vegetarian fare”

Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 May 2012

On lent we picked this place and loved it! Great service

1  Thank zkotsos4

Reviewed 13 February 2012

We ate at Bosphorus before the play Legally Blonde - which BTW was fantastic!! The appetizer was fantastic and well plated. I had to try the Musakka. It did not disappoint and the serving size was quite large. The rice was extremely tasty as well. My wife tried the Steak Kebob's. again, it was the right choice!! I recommend this place to one and all.

1  Thank Zeropoli
Reviewed 9 January 2012

This was our second time here. Excellent Hummus and the spiced lamb chops were very very good. My wife had the spicy minced lamb and beef served with bulgur pilaf and grilled vegetables) while my daughter equally savored the steak Kebobs. We all had the Baklava, it is to die for. Service was friendly, attentive & good.

Reviewed 24 December 2011

We ate there last night, two days before Christmas. It is a small restaurant and we had ten people in our party. They put us upstairs in a private banquet room with another big party. That made it easier for us to be able to all talk to each other instead only to the person sitting next to you and across from you. The food was good and authentic (or that is what my sister said - she has been to Turkey twice.) The servers were patient and answered lots of questions that we had about the dishes (someone was gluten-intolerant and one of the girls went to the chef to ask him which dishes were gluten free and she wrote them all down for us.) There is no kids menu here - but I just got a side order of fries (which was very huge) for my six year old and she also ate some of my dish (braised lamb shank - very tender.) I would definitely come here again - I want to try more dishes!

1  Thank Michelle L
Reviewed 23 December 2011

Was excited to see a Turkish restaurant again in Walnut Creek. Service not wonderful, same with food-very under seasoned. Not a good value!