“Impressed!”

Renaissance ClubSport Walnut Creek Hotel
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Walnut Creek
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

From the Aveda products to comfy bed and spacious rooms; this place has it all. The gym and spa are terrific. What a great change from other places. A nice cross between value and luxury. Be sure to check out the trials next to this location too. Great views of Walnut Creek.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Renaissance ClubSport Walnut Creek Hotel

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Everyone was friendly, courteous, and spot on. There was one hiccup, but that will not ruin my excellent rating. Yes I can see how valet would be a little crazy, but if you open your eyes and have a heart, those guys are really doing there best for what small area they have to work with. They were so polite! Cleanest room I think I have ever stayed in. Did not try the restaurant. Did enjoy the poolside bar and walk up cafe. Loved the classic games in lobby area. Perfect hotel for my liking...not over the top, and not too shabby.
My hiccup: My 7 year old son would not wait for me to show him how to use the tv...He accidently purchased a soccer special 3.99. I got sassy w/ him, called them at the front desk within 30 seconds of his actions, and the woman stated this was the only time she would fix this for me and it was a bit snooty. I felt like I was being scolded. I should have put my son on the phone. LOL
Your staff rocked....please let them know!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

The staff is always friendly and helpful! A wonderful sports and spa facility are part of the complex and multi- use regional pedestrian/bike trail is right out the door. Staying here let's you access the outdoor good life of Contra Costa county. Location is close to BART and the 680- travel to San Francisco and Napa is a snap- a lot of bang for the buck to stay in paradise!

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I travel every week for work, and this hotel is BY FAR my #1. The gym is amazing but that's not even what I love most about it. The staff is wonderful, the beds like a cloud, the rooms are perfect, and always very clean. Staying here is a joy, and I rarely feel that way about my work travel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Amy K
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I didn't choose this hotel; a block of rooms were held for out of town guests for a wedding. I am SO glad this was the chosen hotel! The rooms are very comfortable, nicely laid out, clean, and all of the hotel staff were very professional and friendly. Our favorite was Daniel (Danny), who drove the shuttle bus - a convenience we used a few times.

The one thing we would have liked having during our 2-night stay was a microwave in the room. Other than that, we enjoyed our stay and will definitely be back the next time we're in the area.

Room Tip: We didn't have time to use the fitness, pool, or spa but they looked awesome! Try to find some...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 June 2014

We stayed here over the weekend while up in the Orinda area for a show. It was a fantastic experience, and we couldn't be happier with this hotel. It was close to everything, including BART, which was tremendously convenient. They only had valet parking, but the valet was prompt and courteous, and always had our car waiting for us.

The rooms are clean and bright, the beds are very comfortable, and the tub is to die for. Staff was friendly and responsive.

If you find yourself in the Walnut Creek/Pleasant Hill area, I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

I stayed here this weekend, and overall the accommodations were good. Room was comfortable, everything was in working order...excellent. A great perk is it is close to public transportation, which helped me out because I had no car. The hotel also offers a shuttle service. I suggest making a reservation just in case. Daniel was our driver and he was excellent. Great customer service skills. I didn't hit the fitness center, but perhaps next time. Bar staff was good, morning restaurant staff was awesome and friendly. A++

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
#1 of 6 in Pleasant Hill
Hilton Concord
Hilton Concord
#1 of 8 in Concord

Been to Renaissance ClubSport Walnut Creek Hotel? Share your experiences!