“A Nice Neighborhood Restauran”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #153 of 291 Restaurants in Walnut Creek
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: Bar, Pub, American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“A Nice Neighborhood Restauran”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2013

I like their 2 for $20 menu; you get so much that even 3 or 4 people can share! Their cocktails are great...nice and strong! I used to always order their riblets.

Visited February 2013

Madera, California
“Slow service, but food was good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2012

I've found that Applebees food is pretty consistent no matter which restaurant you eat at. Our only complaint with this location was that the service was pretty slow. Several times, we watched our server chat with other patrons at the bar while we were waiting to place our order. Once our order was placed, the food was delivered in a reasonable amount of time. Then, we had to wait longer than we wanted to receive our bill....again, the server was visiting with other patrons. In general, Applebees is a pretty safe place to enjoy a good meal at a reasonable price.

Visited November 2012
Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand
“Yum!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2012

Made a quick lunch date with friends and we met at Applebee's. As I live out of the country I didn't know if it would be as good as remembered but it was. Their menu was updated with calorie counts and healthy options - nice! Great spot for a relaxing lunch.

Visited August 2012
Walnut Creek, CA
“Poor quality”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2012

Poor quality corporate food - everything tastes pre-packaged. Nothing is fresh or prepared in house. Service is good.

Visited May 2012
“The reason I hate chain restaurants..”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 December 2011

I had purposely avoided Applebee's for the last ten years..I should have known better when we decided last minute to go there.. Our waitress was nice but was sabotaged by the kitchen, food runners, etc. my daughter ordered an island chicken salad..see picture..note anything? No chicken..no lettuce..how did someone let that get served? As we sat there the other four tables near us also had problems getting their food..and all ended up with something or their whole bill comped. Not to mention the wt family next to us who spilled something and let out a string of bad words..prompting the family next to them to request a new table. At the end of the meal, I asked the waitress if she has considered working elsewhere..