Walnut Creek Marriott
US$142
US$138
Motel 6 Walnut Creek(Walnut Creek)
US$98
US$163
US$142
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
US$223
US$208
  • Pool
Diablo Mountain Inn(Walnut Creek)
US$109
US$106
Orbitz.com
Lafayette Park Hotel & Spa(Lafayette)(Great Value!)
US$207
US$123
HYATT house Pleasant Hill(Pleasant Hill)
US$169
US$164
Courtyard by Marriott Pleasant Hill(Pleasant Hill)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$153
All reviewsthe concierge loungefront deskla rosalobby barvalet parkingplatinum membershuttle servicerestaurant staffbart stationthe entire stafffree shuttlechecking invalet staffthe general managergreat customer servicethe east baysan francisco
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I recently spent a night in the Marriott in WC and it was awesome! As someone visiting from Minneapolis I truly appreciated how easy it was to take bart and call a shuttle 5 minutes later you are in your hotel room.

After dinner in WC I was able to hang out with some friends in the bar/lounge area. The staff was wonderful and they got out of their way to accommodate all of our needs.

I already know where I'm staying next time I'm in town

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank PFreyre
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I stayed at the marriot this past weekend and everything was as expected. The restaurant and lounge service is excellent as well as the overall hotel experience.
The staff was very attentive. I utilized the Valet Parking service and the staff was always polite and fast to attend.
I would highly recommend this Marriot Walnut Creek to a friend.
Location was easy to find and to access.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 7 April 2014

I stayed here for one night with my husband (who stays here when he travels for work) and our teenage son.

We arrived a bit on the early side for check-in (Noon). The first room we were given was directly next to the highway and was terribly noisy (and had an odd angular shape). I knew immediately that this room was not going to work for me (a light sleeper). My husband called the front desk to get a new room and was put on hold on the phone for well over five minutes only to be told that they would call him when they located a new room (he never received this call). An hour later, after returning from lunch, I asked the gentleman at the front desk about the status of the new room. He was very helpful and immediately gave us a new room. Problem solved! Why wasn't my husband able to resolve this issue over the phone? This was frustrating.

Our new room overlooking the parking lot was significantly quieter. Unfortunately the Wi-Fi did not work even though IT staff were sent to our room to solve the problem. We saw the IT staff continuing on to neighboring rooms, so apparently we were not the only guests on that floor having this problem.

To park here, you must use the valet. There is no other option. This might be fine for the typical business guest, but for a family who was coming and going throughout the day, this was not convenient.

All of the staff we encountered in person (maid, front desk, concierge lounge) were very friendly. Rooms were clean and beds were comfortable.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the parking lot if you want a quiet room.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank EPMom4
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Great staff who made me feel special. Special Kudos to Deena Sabra @ the front desk. She gave me great service. What a terrific employee! This is the place to stay when in Walnut Creek. Location is great for getting anywhere in Northern California.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Not up to Marriott standards. Place is under construction so I gave them a break and added a star. The got rid of parking garage access. Literally no place to park. Staff was great but rooms and facility very rundown. Stay at the Hilton in Danville..5 mile away and MUCH nicer facility with free breakfast and nightly snacks, wine and beer.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business