Staying at embassy suites is always a treat with the hosted cocktail hour and breakfast included. And the atrium is always relaxing. . . Well almost.
We got a great rate of $122.
There is also a shuttle that goes to Downtown Walnut Creek.
The bad luck:
Valet parking is mandatory $18.
There was a cheer convention/kids thing. . . I don't know what. When we got back to hotel at 11pm there was a zillion kids running around hotel being loud. This would not have been bad, but the bar closes early and we had no way to escape.
Security tried to catchup with them. It was comical watching security go up in the glass elevator while the kids come down in a different elevator. Bad Luck.
Bed was also lumpy.
Housekeeping keyed in despite late check out.
To be fair, I would stay again at that rate, after all, it is am Embassy Suite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Walnut Creek hotel is ideally located in the beautiful East Bay of Northern California. We are convenient to Oakland, San Francisco and SFO airport and BART. Spread out in a two-room suite or upgrade to an Executive suite for extra space and amenities. Enjoy a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and evening drinks and snacks at the Manager's Reception. Host an event in our 7,000 sq. ft. of meeting space, or celebrate a special occasion in the eight-story tropical atrium. This hotel offers valet only parking for guests for $25/day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Walnut Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Walnut Creek
- Walnut Creek Embassy Suites