“"old" veggies on the platters!!!” 2 of 5 bubbles

Buckhorn Grill
Ranked #28 of 288 Restaurants in Walnut Creek
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“"old" veggies on the platters!!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2012

The tri-tip platter is "okay" but the veggies that come with the platter have "old spots" on them. I prefer veggies over tri-tip so my hubby and I shared a platter. For the price I thought it was a bit high. Two for lunch was a bit over $30.00 Quick service.

The salads "look" good and if we go back, I may try a salad.

• Visited August 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

San Francisco, California
“Its OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2012

We live near this area and was trying out diff food joints. Over all its good for a fast eat. I'd go back.

Visited June 2012
Brentwood, California
“Yik yak salad w grilled chicken”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2012

I have had this so many times with my wife ( we share it) and it never gets old. Yummy!
This place for lunch rocks. I eat healthy, it tastes great, and I don't walk out with that uncomfortable full feeling.
If you like meat, the tri-tip sandwich is a '10'

Wimberley, Texas
“One of the best burgers in town”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2012

I have only gone to the Buckhorn Grill once, but I can say they make one of the best burgers I have ever had. The beef was excellent quality and the bun was very fresh and had a slightly sweet tast, like Hawaiian bread. They specialize in tri-tip beef That is what I will try next time, for sure! It looked wonderful! We got the "frings"- white potato fries, sweet potato fries, and onion rings with a tangy sauce. They were excellent, and the serving was enough for 3-4 people! they not only have burgers and sandwiches, but also great looking salads and full dinner plates. It all looks great!

• Visited April 2012
Rochester, New York
“Good food, good for kids”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2012 via mobile

I went with my son and two grand kids (age 9 and 12). The tri-tip sandwiches were delicious and were ready in just minutes. I'd rate this place high on the fast food restaurant scale. Prices are moderate.