“Best coffee”

Peet's Coffee & Tea Incorporated
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Staff is friendly, welcome, and accommodating. I've always enjoyed Peet's Coffee and regularly purchase their whole beans.

There are newer reviews for Peet's Coffee & Tea Incorporated

Reviewed 29 July 2013

This is my go-to place for my favorite beverage. Not only is the atmosphere wonderful to step into, but the staff is always 100% friendly, kind, and provide the best service possible. It is busy in the mornings, but the line moves quickly and the quality remains excellent. In addition, Pete's contributes so much to the community via sponsorship, etc. I really appreciate a business that supports the local community.

Reviewed 28 July 2013 via mobile

I stop at Peet's on every trip and every chance I can. I love their coffee and love the atmosphere of this place.

Find your favorite blend and sit out front and take few minutes to slow down life and enjoy the moment.

Reviewed 1 June 2013

Coffee at its best. Pure, strong, and wonderful. We have been Peet's fans since the original store opened in Berkeley. Love this coffee/

Reviewed 7 May 2013

What is there more to say about this venerable establishment?! I have been a Peet's coffee drinker since 1988, and still love it as I did when I was first introduced to it. My daughter lived in England now, and I send her Peet's because she misses it so much.
I'm off now to brew my daily pot!!