“Horrible!!”

Pizza Plus
Ranked #8 of 16 Restaurants in Waterford
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Very rude owner!! I will never ever eat at this place again! If you get your order delivered from this place be sure to open all of the boxes and containers before you give a tip! Lesson learned!!!

Reviewed 26 March 2013

We have a monthly meeting in Waterford, and going to Pizza Plus first is my favorite part of the entire day. The crust is chewy, soft, yet crisp at the same time. The toppings are excellent-- fresh, perfectly cooked, and flavorful. They're very generous with the cheese, which is melted perfectly, and there's never too much sauce spilling out like at some pizza places. Simply put, I'm happy to make the thirty minute drive out just to get this pizza, it's that good!

Thank Ms.Mellie
Reviewed 18 November 2012

I really like the crust from Pizza Plus; it's chewy, soft and thick, and the toppings are high quality. Very good pizza!

Reviewed 16 June 2012

Ordered a plain large pepperoni pizza and was told to pick up in about 20 to 25 min., went a few minutes early so as not to get there late, my pizza was ready. Great, until I got home, pizza was terrible, not only was it not freshly made but it was chewy, hard. I am almost certain that it had either been put back into oven to seem like freshly made because it had been ordered by someone else and not picked up, or it had been sitting in the warmer waiting for some dummy to order. Have always enjoyed the pizza from this place, even recommended it to others saying that this is the best pizza in Waterford, now I will make it a point to tell others how disappointing this experience was.

Reviewed 25 July 2011

We stopped here on a long trip from Yosemite (Buck Meadows) to Morro Bay. The pizza was excellent, fresh and generous toppings, and kept us going!