“I literally can't wait to jump out of a plane again.”

Skydive Surfcity -Santa Cruz
Ranked #1 of 3 Tours in Watsonville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We are the only skydiving operator in Santa Cruz County and we boast THE BEST coastal views of any Drop Zone in California. We are the closest Skydiving Operation from San Jose and San Francisco that has coastal views! Our instructors average and experience level of 8.500 safe skydives and some of our instructors have been on formation world records.Enjoy: -Unbeatable Coastal Views of the entire Monterey Bay-Best Safety Records-Most Experienced Tandem Instructors-Amazing Scenic Flight to Altitude- Unique Videos Cover the Freefall AND the Canopy Ride-Check out our personalized Gift Certificates (Best Present EVER!!!)With Skydive Surfcity you will never feel like just another jump. Although our instructors have done many thousands of safe skydives we do realize that YOUR jump may be YOUR first.
Seattle, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“I literally can't wait to jump out of a plane again.”
Reviewed 5 September 2013 via mobile

This place was fantastic, the guides were great. My bestie was terrified, but Caleb took such good care of him. Thank you so much!!

Visited September 2013
3 Thank laurenwalley

Oakdale, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Amazing”
Reviewed 18 August 2013

My wife and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary with our first skydive and Caleb and Eric were amazing jump partners. Unfortunately the beach landing wasnt available but we were notified before purchase but we still were able to jump over the ocean which was incredible. I highly recommend this place and look forward to future visits! thank you guys!

Visited August 2013
2 Thank JPMoney309
Tokyo, Japan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“First jump,Awesome experience.”
Reviewed 2 July 2013

I rarely write reviews, but it is very important to recognise the people working hard to give a good experience/memory plus I took the decision to go there based on this website reviews, so its only fair that I also give feedback for future people looking for the same service.
I jumped with my friend on June 7th, the instructors were Alex(Me) and Caleb(my friend).
Due to heavy traffic we couldn't make it to our appointment on time so we called them and they
help us to reschedule it for a later jump(drove from SFO).Everybody was super helpful,at the moment we arrived everybody was super nice! you really feel comfortable and safe.
I hope to do my second jump with them or somebody as professional as they were.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank oscar_wells
London, United Kingdom
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“ON TOP OF THE WORLD!”
Reviewed 14 April 2013

We're a couple of virgin skydivers and were made to feel very comfortable. Amazing facilities, people were so friendly and Natasha on reception desk is absolutely lovely. Caleb and Volker were our jumpers and they made us so relaxed and we felt really safe, but also had such a laugh.

Views were amazing, the whole experience is just completely indescribable! If you're contemplating doing a sky dive then do it in Santa Cruz and do it with these guys, you won't regret it.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank cazerous
Redwood City, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“EPIC !! Thrill of a lifetime !”
Reviewed 14 April 2013

I had such an amazing first experience with the crew at Skydive Surfcity !! Everybody was welcoming, knowledgeable and very experienced. My tandem master was Caleb. Awesome guy ! He pointed out beautiful sights as we were in the plane, truly amazing ! He asked if I wanted to do flips out of the plane... of course I do !!! The freefall was wild !! The view... INCREDIBLE !! What a rush !! We did some awesome spins and tricks ! I highly recommend skydive surfcity if you're going to jump. Absolutely the experience of a lifetime ! Get the video and the pictures. It's so fun to relive every moment and share it with friends and family !

Thank you Skydive Surfcity for for such a positive and memorable experience ! See you all again soon !

Visited April 2013