“Great trip overlooking Monterey Bay”

Specialized Helicopters
Book In Advance
More Info
US$299.00*
and up
Monterey and Carmel Helicopter Tour from Watsonville
Ranked #7 of 20 things to do in Watsonville
More attraction details
Owner description: Helicopter Tours, Charter and adventures for the Santa Cruz side of the Monterey Bay. We offer extreme value for the price and our service is as good as it gets. You can choose one of our many select tours from Big Sur to Santa Cruz. Our tourists give us 5 star reviews and so will you.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great trip overlooking Monterey Bay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2013

Great trip overlooking Monterey Bay. A must do. Only downfall was that it was only for about 45 minutes.

2 Thank Stikaram

Santa Cruz, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Whale and dolphins by air”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2013

My father has wanted to see whales for years but never went on a whale watch tour by boat. He's now too unsteady for a boat so we took him by helicopter over Monterey Bay. The staff at Specialized Helicopter were very helpful in getting him in and out of the helicopter and it was comfortable for him and for the rest of us. It was a grand day and we were able to see several pods of dolphins (too high up to identify type) and a couple of gray whales. The day was truly beautiful and we had gorgeous views of the Monterey Bay area and the coast. While seeing whales from the air isn't the best way to go as they are so far away, it worked for the circumstances. The trip itself was breathtaking.

Visited January 2013
3 Thank msxcski
Stockton, CA
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2012

If you can make this work finanically, it is worth every penny. What an incredible experience. Paul, our pilot was great. I will recommend this tour for any of my friends/family visiting the area.

Visited May 2012
2 Thank dmc511
Billings, Montana
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“WOW!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2012

We have been on many helicopter rides throughout the USA. I am taking the time to review Specialized Helicopters in Watsonville, CA because Pilot Ryan and staff went above and beyond in customer satisfaction. Flying above the Santa Cruz Boardwalk , watching the surfers (Pilot Ryan told us Santa Cruz has LOTS of shark attacks), seeing spectacular ocean views,incredible homes and scenary that can only be seen from the air are just a few reasons to fly with Specialized Helicopters.Pilot Ryan's knowledge of the California Coast was fantastic.(When my youngest son,age 10, wanted to know "What would happen mid-air if Pilot Ryan turned off the helicopter?"... He showed him... after my OK.) FYI: I am not a "fun" person, but even I had fun!!!

Visited June 2012
2 Thank MontanaRealtor4U
racerboy784
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2011

I have never flown a helicopter before and my instructor Ivanna was super friendly and easy going. She even offered me pizza while giving me basic helicopter fundamental during ground school.

Highly recommended!!!