“First Flight”

Specialized Helicopters
Ranked #2 of 2 Tours in Watsonville
More attraction details
Owner description: Helicopter Tours, Charter and adventures for the Santa Cruz side of the Monterey Bay. We offer extreme value for the price and our service is as good as it gets. You can choose one of our many select tours from Big Sur to Santa Cruz. Our tourists give us 5 star reviews and so will you.
Reviewed 30 September 2013

I let my wife talk me into this Helicopter ride, I must say it was the funnest thing weve done with our clothes on, Ever! Thanks Nick the first time was so good we did it again the next day!!!

Reviewed 29 May 2013

This was so much fun! If you are even in the slightest curious about helicopters, you need to do this. My boyfriend and I did the ten minute tour around the Bay, it was too short, I wish we could have done the longer tours. Our pilot was so friendly and funny, he gave us a lot of Wastonville history and ocean info. It was an all around wonderful trip, do experience it!

Reviewed 4 March 2013

Great trip overlooking Monterey Bay. A must do. Only downfall was that it was only for about 45 minutes.

2  Thank Stikaram
Reviewed 16 February 2013

My father has wanted to see whales for years but never went on a whale watch tour by boat. He's now too unsteady for a boat so we took him by helicopter over Monterey Bay. The staff at Specialized Helicopter were very helpful in getting him in and out of the helicopter and it was comfortable for him and for the rest of us. It was a grand day and we were able to see several pods of dolphins (too high up to identify type) and a couple of gray whales. The day was truly beautiful and we had gorgeous views of the Monterey Bay area and the coast. While seeing whales from the air isn't the best way to go as they are so far away, it worked for the circumstances. The trip itself was breathtaking.

3  Thank msxcski
Reviewed 5 July 2012

If you can make this work finanically, it is worth every penny. What an incredible experience. Paul, our pilot was great. I will recommend this tour for any of my friends/family visiting the area.

2  Thank dmc511