“Amazing is all I can keep saying...”

Specialized Helicopters
Ranked #2 of 3 Tours in Watsonville
More attraction details
Owner description: Helicopter Tours, Charter and adventures for the Santa Cruz side of the Monterey Bay. We offer extreme value for the price and our service is as good as it gets. You can choose one of our many select tours from Big Sur to Santa Cruz. Our tourists give us 5 star reviews and so will you.
Modesto, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Amazing is all I can keep saying...”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

My husband and I took the Santa Cruz tour. I'll start off with customer service. I was corresponding back and forth with Jessica through email and she was beyond wonderful!! When I called to make the reservation again she was so helpful and answered all my questions. When I got there sadly she wasn't in however the guys there were awesome!! They welcomed us in and made us feel like old pros at it when it was our first time. The ride was wonderful. Steve our pilot made it very enjoyable and laughed along with our sarcastic humor my husband and I have. He pointed out great spots of interest and showed us different things. Going over the ocean was truly an experience of a lifetime and going over the boardwalk was beyond amazing. I have never had that kind of perspective of land before until now and I know for sure we will be doing this again hopefully. I want to say a big thank you to specialized helicopters for making our vacation an amazing experience and thank you all for your great customer service!!!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Tikalysh518

Durham, United Kingdom
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Words don't do this experience justice”
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I bought an intro airplane flying lesson for my fiance as a stocking stuffer for Christmas - such a bargain! And he LOVED it. I waited in the lobby and talked to the very friendly instructors that were there while he flew the first time. They were all so helpful and knowledgeable. He had so much fun, and said the instructor was great. So, we got another full hour-long flying lesson and I went with him. Incredible views, super smooth flight, felt safe the whole way. Never experienced the Peninsula like this before. We saw a humpback whale and a couple pods of dolphins! Evan was the instructor both times and he was fantastic. Such a great experience.

Visited December 2013
San Francisco, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Experience of lifetime!”
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Did a two-person flight lesson in the R44, 30min each. What an amazing experience! Worth very penny. Nick was our flight instructor and he was great!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank erinrt
Vacaville, California
“First Flight”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

I let my wife talk me into this Helicopter ride, I must say it was the funnest thing weve done with our clothes on, Ever! Thanks Nick the first time was so good we did it again the next day!!!

Visited September 2013
Monterey, California
“SO COOL SO COOL DO IT!”
Reviewed 29 May 2013

This was so much fun! If you are even in the slightest curious about helicopters, you need to do this. My boyfriend and I did the ten minute tour around the Bay, it was too short, I wish we could have done the longer tours. Our pilot was so friendly and funny, he gave us a lot of Wastonville history and ocean info. It was an all around wonderful trip, do experience it!

Visited May 2013