Best Western Rose Garden Inn
US$301
Economy Inn(Watsonville)
National 9 Motel(Watsonville)
  • Room Service
All reviewssanta cruzbreakfast roomallow petspool and hot tubwarm cookiesyogurtnice place to staybeds were comfortablenice breakfastwould stay here againroad noisegreat roomcomplimentary breakfastmontereymotelbwmicrowave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 February 2014

This experience was better than my experiences in Petaluma or Rohnert Park Best Western Inns. The staff is proficient from front desk to housekeeping, rooms are clean and very comfortable. For a in town location pretty quiet overall.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
RoseGardenInn, General Manager at Best Western Rose Garden Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

Nickla W,
You definitely left a lasting impression and my staff cant wait for your return!
We hope to see you in the near future and we appreciate your kind words.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

clean and quite room. Good breakfast, high speed internet and free parking. If you plan to spend time in Santa Cruz or Monterey area for a nigh or two, this hotel provides good value for a family trip.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
RoseGardenInn, General Manager at Best Western Rose Garden Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2014

Dear Xiang Z,
I am pleased that you enjoyed all our amenities and we hope to see you again on your next trip into Watsonville.
Have a great day!

Reviewed 9 February 2014

I stayed here two nights and was very happy with the stay. The room was fairly large, the refrigerator was clean and cold. I never heard a sound from the outside except for an ambulance. Staff were responsive and pleasant which helps when you come off a 400 mile drive. The lot the motel is on is somewhat cramped which makes getting in and out of the parking lot less than ideal but even with a full-size pickup, I didn't really have a problem getting into the parking spaces.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear Frisco88,

I am glad that you were able to rest easy after your 400 mile trip!
Our front parking lot tends to fill up fast but we do have a back parking lot area as well
Thank you for your feedback, we at the Rose Garden Inn truly appreciate it!

Reviewed 30 January 2014 via mobile

This a great hotel for a quick stopover or business trip. I was pleasantly surprised at how nice the rooms were. They were immaculately clean, modern tasteful decor, comfy bed, spacious, and had a great shower (big, tall shower head w/multi settings.) The complimentary breakfast wasn't anything special but was perfect for grabbing something quickly. The staff was also very friendly and courteous. My only complaint was the noise. The walls are thin, so you could hear the traffic outside, and the heating/cooling unit was very loud. I had to get up and shut it off in the middle of the night so I could get some sleep, and I have 4 young children at home...believe me, I'm used to noise! Overall it was a great value for the price, and I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014
RoseGardenInn, General Manager at Best Western Rose Garden Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2014

Dear Jamof4,

I am happy that you were able to be our guest on your business trip, on your next trip we will try finding you a quieter room.
As for the breakfast I love hearing feedback about it, is there anything specifically you would like to see presented in our breakfast room?

We appreciate your feedback and we hope to hear from you again soon,

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Stayed here due to no vacancy on my regular hotel, but turned out to be a great experience, clean rooms, high speed internet, confy beds and good ambience. very neer to restaurants and shoops. will recommend and will definitly stay here on my next visit.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

I am very happy you were able to be our guest and that we met your expectations!
We do hope to see you in the near future!
Have a great day,