“Always quality”

Best Western Rose Garden Inn
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Watsonville
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Nice rooms, helpful staff. Parking can be a challenge but good hotel with central location. There is a restaurant across the street that is open late and good food. Staff is very attentive. They have a nice breakfast available as well.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
RoseGardenInn, General Manager at Best Western Rose Garden Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Dear Daniel W,

I am pleased that you enjoyed our staff as well as all our amenities. The parking can be a little difficult but we do have a back parking lot as well. We do hope to see you on your next trip to Watsonville.

Have a great day,

Reviewed 8 March 2014

The room was big & spacious, beds were comfortable but the breakfast room was too small & crammed. The amenities were great. Check in/out was quick & easy. Neighborhood was not that great. Free parking & free internet was provided.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

Arriving from Europe, I was looking for a place while I had no reservation and I came through this Best Western in Watsonville. In a few minutes I was given a quiet and nice room. It looks more like an American motel than a modern hotel. The breakfast was self-service. The overall was perfect for a business traveller.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
RoseGardenInn, General Manager at Best Western Rose Garden Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

Dear Etienne B,

We are so pleased you found us on your trip! We definitely are a smaller and cozier hotel and we love to see good reviews as they are shared within the staff. We do hope that you make your way back to Watsonville and we wish you safe travels on your business trip.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

This experience was better than my experiences in Petaluma or Rohnert Park Best Western Inns. The staff is proficient from front desk to housekeeping, rooms are clean and very comfortable. For a in town location pretty quiet overall.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Nickla W,
You definitely left a lasting impression and my staff cant wait for your return!
We hope to see you in the near future and we appreciate your kind words.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

clean and quite room. Good breakfast, high speed internet and free parking. If you plan to spend time in Santa Cruz or Monterey area for a nigh or two, this hotel provides good value for a family trip.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
RoseGardenInn, General Manager at Best Western Rose Garden Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2014

Dear Xiang Z,
I am pleased that you enjoyed all our amenities and we hope to see you again on your next trip into Watsonville.
Have a great day!

Reviewed 9 February 2014

I stayed here two nights and was very happy with the stay. The room was fairly large, the refrigerator was clean and cold. I never heard a sound from the outside except for an ambulance. Staff were responsive and pleasant which helps when you come off a 400 mile drive. The lot the motel is on is somewhat cramped which makes getting in and out of the parking lot less than ideal but even with a full-size pickup, I didn't really have a problem getting into the parking spaces.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear Frisco88,

I am glad that you were able to rest easy after your 400 mile trip!
Our front parking lot tends to fill up fast but we do have a back parking lot area as well
Thank you for your feedback, we at the Rose Garden Inn truly appreciate it!

Reviewed 30 January 2014 via mobile

This a great hotel for a quick stopover or business trip. I was pleasantly surprised at how nice the rooms were. They were immaculately clean, modern tasteful decor, comfy bed, spacious, and had a great shower (big, tall shower head w/multi settings.) The complimentary breakfast wasn't anything special but was perfect for grabbing something quickly. The staff was also very friendly and courteous. My only complaint was the noise. The walls are thin, so you could hear the traffic outside, and the heating/cooling unit was very loud. I had to get up and shut it off in the middle of the night so I could get some sleep, and I have 4 young children at home...believe me, I'm used to noise! Overall it was a great value for the price, and I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014
RoseGardenInn, General Manager at Best Western Rose Garden Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2014

Dear Jamof4,

I am happy that you were able to be our guest on your business trip, on your next trip we will try finding you a quieter room.
As for the breakfast I love hearing feedback about it, is there anything specifically you would like to see presented in our breakfast room?

We appreciate your feedback and we hope to hear from you again soon,

Rachel C

Also consider these accommodations in or near Watsonville
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Watsonville
Best Western Seacliff Inn
12 mi away
Best Western Plus Capitola By-The-Sea Inn & Suites
Best Western Plus Forest Park Inn

Been to Best Western Rose Garden Inn? Share your experiences!