“Good, but typical fast food”
Review of Del Taco - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Del Taco
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 16 June 2012

My wife and I had lunch here. Typical fast food. We hardly ever eat at fast food places but this was the only restaurant we could find for a quick lunch. I had the ranch soft chicken tacos (2/$1.79), which were good and tasty. My wife had the chipolte chicken soft tacos (2/$1.79) that she said was good.

This was a larger restaurant than the average Taco Bell, but Taco Bells are cleaner.

Reviewed 17 March 2012

food is hot and made well. Order is always right. Also they offer coupon deals on there website.

Reviewed 1 March 2012

My wife and I are use to going to Taco Bell; this place was just fine. The Taco Salad was good. I'll go again..

Reviewed 29 August 2011

After waiting in the drive-through for 15 minutes, my food was horrible. Tortillas were dried out. The churro was cold and hard. The iced tea tasted bad. Yeah, it's fast food, but it should still be edible.

1  Thank Racerocket