“Stayed for Business will go back for Leisure!!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Weaverville
Weaverville Hotel & Emporium
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Weaverville
Reviewed 20 September 2009

I didn't want to leave! This hotel has it ALL!! Excellent service!!! I LOVED everything about this hotel and can't wait to go back!!

The rooms was clean, comfortable, quiet, and full of history! I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone! I stayed on business but will go back for leisure!

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled on business

Reviewed 6 April 2009

Our stay here was fantastic. Love the service, location and the room! Very cute and clean. Jeanne and Brian are lovely hosts and I would definitely stay here again. Wish we could have stayed longer.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mikala37
Reviewed 1 February 2009

I loved the Weaverville Hotel. I arrived on a Friday evening after a long day of work, travel and a flat tire on a remote country highway. I was welcomed warmly and given a choice of two charming rooms. I selected the one with the fireplace and reading nook. The experience was incredible - I came "home" after having dinner at a local eatery and indulged in the most bubbly bubble bath I have ever had and curled up with my book in front of the fire. The rest of the weekend was just as relaxing and I slept the best I had in a long time.

If you're looking for elegance, comfort and a trip back in time, the Weaverville Hotel is for you. Sumptuous beds and period decor are a big plus. If you're like me and like to have breakfast in your pajamas, I recommend picking up a muffin the day before and enjoying it in your room in the morning with coffee you brew yourself on your room's sideboard.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank Margaret70
Reviewed 24 January 2009

I was in town for business, but this hotel made me forget about work and feel like I was on a relaxing vacation. After a wonderful bowl of corn chowder and warm bread across the street, I retired to my room with a cup of hot tea and homemade ginger cookie (always available in the downstairs common area). The room was so cozy and quiet, and best of all, no TV or phone in the room. I ended my evening with a soak in the claw foot tub (bubble bath, robe and slippers provided), enjoyed my turn-down service chocolate truffle and thumbed through a pile of old books beside the bed. Truly an elegantly decorated inn, and totally relaxing experience.

Note: this is not a B&B, (...though I happen to think ginger cookies and french vanilla coffee makes a great breakfast...) so no meals in-house, but I didn't miss it at all. The coffee shop (bagel sandwich and latte for breakfast! yum!) and restaurants around the hotel (crab cakes ...yum!) are all literally a step away and are too delicious, cozy and inviting to pass up anyway. Would certainly go back...in fact, didn't really want to leave :)

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank SanFranSammy
Reviewed 29 August 2008

Everything at the Weaverville Hotel and Emporium was perfect. The antiques were interesting, the sheets were gorgeous, the room had floor fans and an A/C unit so we were quite comfortable, the truffles...yum. The bed was sooo comfortable. There's also a parlour and a separate tv room as well. The owner greeted us, Jeanne, and her assistant Kora, in the retail shop downstairs. Weaverville is a quaint little gold rush town and the area we were in had shops and restaurants with all the old town charm we like. We are going back again....not sure when, but it is on our "places to return to and look at again" list!

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank candydawn
Reviewed 28 April 2008

We stayed here for our Anniversary and chose this area for its great motorcycle roads. This was a last minute trip as we were seeking better weather and just happened upon the Weaverville Hotel on the town website. We love historic and old things so this was the perfect place for us. The service was outstanding and we were impressed by the attention to details (the bed had the softest sheets I have ever felt). The turn down service which included chocolate truffles was a very pleasant surprise. We stayed in the largest room which was more like an apartment and it made a great home for us during our three day stay. If you are looking for a unique and relaxing experience that is off the beaten track we would highly recommend this place!

• Stayed: April 2008, travelled as a couple
2  Thank HarleyAdams
Reviewed 12 February 2008

Spent a very pleasant and peaceful night at the Weaverville Hotel and Inn. Hotel is old but in excellent condition. The decor is pretty authentic and well coordinated. Comfortable bed with good linens and bedding. Loved the lace on the sheets in room 3. Sitting on the sofa reading a book and the warm glow from the fireplace made the room fell so cozy. The highlight was the bubble bath in the jetted champagne tub. It was a truly relaxing experience. They also provided spa-like robes for our use. The next morning we took a short stroll to the The Garden Cafe for a delicious breakfast. The hotel provided discount coupons. Kora - thanks again for the chocolate truffles and for your warm kindness.

• Stayed: February 2008
1  Thank Daisy62
Also consider these accommodations in or near Weaverville
Indian Creek Lodge
#1 of 1 in Weaverville
49er Gold Country Inn
49er Gold Country Inn
#4 of 5 in Weaverville

Been to Weaverville Hotel & Emporium? Share your experiences!