“Would totally stay there again”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Weaverville
BEST WESTERN Weaverville Victorian Inn
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Weaverville
Reviewed 14 July 2011

First of all, it is no longer a Best Western. After reading the negative reviews on this site and the cool reception when I made our reservations...I had my doubts. I was pleasantly surprised when we arrived. The lady at the front desk could not have been nicer. Our room was very nice (clean) and except for the elephants that were staying upstairs, it was very peaceful. There was in-room coffee and more in the lobby - along with muffins, juices and fruit. We only stayed one night, but if we are ever in the area again we will be back.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BottomsUp_in_CA

Reviewed 16 November 2010

Traveling alone on business during a particularly nasty storm with my small pooch. Tired, wet, and hungry I scouted my way through Weaverville and chose the Victorian Inn. From the second I walked into the warm lobby, the experience was unexpectedly personal and warm. Welcoming me as a single woman traveler with a dog, they put me in a very secure room with a camera nearby so that when I took my puppy out for necessaries, I would never leave the camera. Not that the area was bad, it wasn't but it was just nice that the receptionist thought of that, and I didn't! Comfortable and clean accomodations and a personal feel.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
3  Thank Momospond
Reviewed 24 April 2010

The rooms are large and contain a table & two chairs, refrigerator and microwave. I share a room with 3 other ladies and it is nice that the sink is in another room from the tub and toilet. There is a very large mirror and lots of counter space for us to put our "stuff" on. There are lots of mirrors in the room which also helps.

• Stayed: April 2010
2  Thank lanky045
Reviewed 17 April 2010

I bring a group of ladies (ranging from 15 to 50 people) here twice a year and we are treated like queens. The hotel staff is always very accommodating and Julie and her staff do an excellent job of filling us up with great food. The rooms are always clean. Its not a fancy place but we all feel very comfortable and have a great time.

• Stayed: April 2010
1  Thank CrazyStamper
Reviewed 11 March 2010

Found this hotel at the entrance to a lovely little town. Right on the highway. A bright spot in our visit. This is a great little town in the mountians of Northern California. An outdoor paridise with a lake close by, rivers to fish and sites to see. The hotel was very accomdating to us. Will return soon.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank subzeearo
Reviewed 25 January 2010

I would not tell anybody to stay at this place it's just nasty!

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family
2  Thank EurekaOverthehill
Reviewed 3 December 2009

The outside looked good. The inside made us sick. My wife noticed hair all over the bathroom and the towels were folded neat, however, had fresh stains on them, appearing to still be dirty. There was nasal excreations from someone else all over the tissue box, on the top where it was obviously noticable, and the icing on the cake was a large urine stain on the bed comfortor. we explained all this to the manager on duty who said they would let the boss know. we have never heard from them. they obviously don't care.

Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank nevpo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Weaverville
Indian Creek Lodge
1 mi away
49er Gold Country Inn
49er Gold Country Inn
#4 of 5 in Weaverville

Been to BEST WESTERN Weaverville Victorian Inn? Share your experiences!