“My husband & I count this as "OUR" Hotel”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Weaverville
BEST WESTERN Weaverville Victorian Inn
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Weaverville
Reviewed 28 January 2008

When I was a single mom of two girls, we would stay at this hotel for the weekend and have a blast. Now I am married and my husband and I are celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary. This has been the Hotel that we go to get away from town for the weekend. We always get a room with a hot-tob and non-smoking. We enjoy the quiteness. We go to the Joss House and even the Movies there. During the spring and summer we enjoy fishing at Lewiston lake. We enjoy staying at this hotel so much that we suprised my Mom and Step-dad with a anniversary weekend in a hot-tub room. I had called ahead and while my mom, dad, and my kids were at dinner my sis-in-law excused ourselves and the hotel staff let us into the room early to put gifts and special items and banners up. This was 4 years ago and my parents still rave about their surprise getaway. Thanks for the good memories

• Stayed: April 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Reviewed 7 October 2007

Overall, the place was ok. Things were clean, the staff was not rude, but I don't get the sense they go "the extra mile" like others do. The rooms are done in pseduo victorian decor and the linens are a bit outdated, but the bed was comfortable. I was not a big fan of the power strip in the center of the room running three appliances, but short of a renovation you only have so many plugs.

The bathroom was clean and the shower had great pressure. You're a bit far from the center of town here, but it's and easy drive.

• Stayed: October 2007
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Eureka, CA
Reviewed 6 June 2006

I actually have not stayed in this motel, so I gave it a neutral/average rating, but I did try to speak with the manager to ask about special rates for my daughter's wedding. I didn't care that much about lowered rates, but I wanted to reserve some rooms or at least have information about the place so I could list it as a place to stay when we sent the "save-the-date" cards. I called several times to speak with the motel about this, and was referred to the manager each time- but the manager never EVER called me back, even with repeated phone calls. After seeing some of the reviews, I just wonder if I even want my guests to stay there. Hope it's better than it sounds, and perhaps the management has changed since then. A motel should exude hospitality. We are travelers and paying customers- are you looking for some other type of guest?

Sincerely, mother of the bride!

• Stayed: June 2006
8  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 February 2005

My parents live in town, and they say none of the locals here go to this hotel or their restaurant because the owner does not treat his employees right. I always like to look in the parking lot of restaurants to see how many cars are there.....there is usually none in this lot. Im sure the only reason for people going to the hotel is because the name "Best Western".

8  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Redding, California
Reviewed 11 November 2004

Sorry to hear about the bad experiences of others here. We had a wonderful weekend in a non-smoking room with spa. Huge comfortable beds, nice insolation from noise, 40 channels of TV (with Showtime). Can also recommend nearby La Grande restaurant (downtown) for fine dining.

5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Anderson, California
Reviewed 8 June 2004

On May 28th, 2004 I called Weaverville Victorian Inn and asked to reserve a room on the 29th with a HOTTUB and the special dinner deal. The lady I talked to said she had one SMOKING room left and I said I would take it as long as it had a HOTTUB she said yes it did. Before sealing the deal I confirmed again, "this room does have a HOTTUB?" she said, "yes" So I reserved it for the next day. I spent the next morning packing and getting ready for our yearly trip, I was very excited to get out of town for a relaxing stay, especially to be able to soak in a hot tub because my arthritus has been especially bothersone lately. It takes about an hour to drive there, we arrived at 3:30 on the 29th and my fiance' went in and got the room key, we went to our room and not only was it a NON-SMOKING room it didn't have a HOTTUB! My heart just dropped! My fiance went back to the office and the lady told him that I didn't reserve a SMOKING room with a HOTTUB, I couldn't believe it, she totally lied! So of course we left and did not take the room because that would be like saying it was OK for her to do that! Needless to say I cried all the way home I was sooo counting on that hottub!
So if your planning a trip to the Weaverille Inn don't plan on getting what you reserved just plan on being treated like a liar!

17  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
San Jose, California
Reviewed 10 October 2003

My family and I go to Weaverville every Fourth of July for the Parade & Festivities and we always stay at the Weaverville Victorian Inn.

Usually we rent the Cottage in the back or if that's taken, we rent a few rooms. Every year is better than the year before. The rooms are very clean......the management is very accomodating.

There is a Fridge & Microwave & Coffee Maker in every room, the pool is nice, there are bagels, muffins, tea, coffee & juice waiting each morning in the lobby.

I have to say that it is an enjoyable experience.

7  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Weaverville
Indian Creek Lodge
1 mi away
49er Gold Country Inn
49er Gold Country Inn
#4 of 5 in Weaverville

Been to BEST WESTERN Weaverville Victorian Inn? Share your experiences!