“Decision: Quality Inn for $95 or Townhouse for $60”
Review of Townhouse Motel

Townhouse Motel
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Weed
Reviewed 6 September 2010

Actually, the decision was a good one. The motel is clean, safe, and easy to access from your car. The owner is very helpful and friendly. Very close to I-5. No problems with the Wi Fi. My only minor complaint was the small room but we had a lot of camping equipment. Next time I need to stop in this area, I will check in here. Very good food across the street.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends

Reviewed 1 August 2010

Excellent service Nice room Found it very easily right off the freeway wi-fi in the rooms sure beats a motel in Eureka where i had to pay extra for the connection and switch rooms because you couldn't get it in all the rooms I like the coffee pot in the room i'm a tea drinker the last motel i stayed at I couldn't even get hot water in the evening This place was quiet and comfortable it had everything I needed the first time I stayed there so i'm here on my return trip and if I come by again I will certainly stay here again I will recommend it to my friends

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 July 2010

The Townhouse is basic motel accommodations. If you're expecting more - go elsewhere. If you're realistic, this property is a very good value for Weed, which can be very pricey during the summer. Keep your expectations in check and you should be happy. If you want the Ritz for little money, you'll be disappointed. The only suggestion I have for management is to consider weightier bath towels, otherwise my stay was fine. There's is all-night traffic noise in Weed. No fault of the motel's but you might consider earplugs (for any stay in Weed).

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 July 2010

I saw the reviews on tripadvisor and decided to stay in the hotel. It was a good decision. The hotel was clean, well kept. Reception was courteous. Good location, we went to mount shasta for hiking. Good places to eat nearby. All in all it was excellent deal for the money we paid.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 July 2010

Don't listen to the bad reviews! Sounds like someone got up on the wrong side of the bed!!!. My wife and I found this little hide away if you would a few years ago and stay every time we pass by.CLEAN ROOMS,CLEAN BEDS, CLEAN FLOORS. More hot water than you will ever use. The owner and house cleaner couldn't be nicer. They have new windows,doors carpet A/C units and carpet and paint. So I would like to know when the person stayed here and if it was that bad then why did they not ask for their money back and go else where? I have and will stay again.A++

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 July 2010

Stayed here because of reviews on Trip Advisor. What a dump. The motel is in disrepair and needs cleaning and painting. The extended parking area is littered and messy. The stairways and rooms are not clean and number of washcloths and towels was inadequate. The manager/owner was friendly and gave away little packets of free craisins. Gads, he had boxes of them stacked in his office. No one in our group [ family with two rooms] wanted to use the shower and we left early. We should have asked for our money back and found a different place. Next time we are unsure, we will check the rooms first before paying. Another group was departing early in the morning and tried not to touch anything more than necessary in their room. Ugh.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank classicalann
Reviewed 14 June 2010

Spent the night and found the motel to be an excellent value. It had all the basic features one looks for in a room at an excellent price. Nothing fancy, but comfortable and clean with excellent service. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Weed
Comfort Inn Mount Shasta Area
Quality Inn & Suites
Sis-Q-Inn
Sis-Q-Inn
#4 of 6 in Weed

Been to Townhouse Motel? Share your experiences!