“Good barbecue”

Silva's Restaurant
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 21 October 2013

The restaurant was very close to our motel just of I-5. The food was excellent and the service good. The young lady who was our waitress was working alone and also busing tables and answering phones. We were rather upset when e person who appeared to be the manager chastised her about letting the phone ring while she was doing two peoples work.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

We ate here based on the reviews and certainly were not disappointed. The pulled pork dinner and the rib dinner were both excellent. We ordered off the Senior Menu and had plenty to eat and even had room for pie. The blackberry pie with ice cream was superb. One of the best parts of the evening was the waitress, Casey, who was very friendly and attentive without being intrusive. We asked for extra sauce but the meat really didn't need it. We're from Kansas City and we know our bar-b-que so you can trust our review. We get to the west coast every couple of years and we will be back and plan our trip to be in Weed when we're hungry. ♥♥♥

1  Thank Susan E
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I have been here a number of times and no matter what I have ordered the food has been oh so tasty. Don't expect to get in and out fast as it will not happen here. Anything worthwhile is worth the wait! Not a fancy place but great home style meals!

1  Thank judithschmitt
Reviewed 6 July 2013 via mobile

Had the pulled pork and could do it again. You must hit it with some extra BBQ sauce though, adds that needed moisture. Cole slaw was excellent and a better side choice than the potato salad. Overall we will be back..good food and fairly priced

Reviewed 1 July 2013

When returning from Oregon, I stopped in Weed for gas and spotted Silva's. since it was almost lunch time, I decided to eat. The waitress recommended the pulled pork sandwich. She said it was a customer favorite. Oh my, it was so good! I am glad I stopped and will do so again. I need to explore the rest of the menu.