“Pricey”
Review of Dos Amigos

Dos Amigos
Ranked #8 of 20 Restaurants in Weed
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: A very good restaurant next to Comfort Inn, Central Weed CA. It deserves a good review.
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

Food and service was good, but verry pricey, $ 12.95 for two tacos and a enchilada. Outher than that, not bad

Reviewed 4 March 2014

This "restaurant" sucks. The very worse food ever - bad service and the rudest owner. It is amazing how this hell hole has lasted past its first week.
GO ANY PLACE BUT HERE.

1  Thank ShastaStar
Reviewed 24 February 2014

My husband and I travel extensively. We tried out this small "Mexican" restaurant as we were tired and hungry from traveling. The owner was conducting "businesses" near our booth even though the restaurant had other seating areas and we were their only customers.
The food was lackluster and
expensive. When I complained of his aggresive business meeting taking place so close to our booth, he responded rudely and unapologetically, even mocking me and telling us just to go elsewhere and eat if we were didn't like it. Well, we definetly will and advise you to do the same.

2  Thank padnelson
Reviewed 15 February 2014

I wish I had read the reviews before dining here. The quality of service and the quality of product fell far below any justification for their menu pricing. Having spent 20 years working in the restaurant industry, I must say I was most definitely Not impressed. I will spare you the details, with a stern warning: you will enjoy better quality for your money at subway in the truck stop next door to this place.

Reviewed 31 December 2013

Wanted to try this little restaurant for some Mexican style food. Upon entry I thought we were in a small market, things hanging all over the place. We were greeted with a smile and seated. The food came out fast. It was okay by all means. It just seemed to be made like a fast food place. But, that being said, I would most likely give it another try when in Weed.

Been to Dos Amigos? Share your experiences!