Motel 6 Weed - Mount Shasta
US$83
Agoda.com
US$71
Sis-Q-Inn(Weed)
Best Western Plus Tree House(Mount Shasta)(Great Value!)
US$168
Alpine Lodge(Mount Shasta)
US$90
Strawberry Valley Inn(Mount Shasta)(Great Value!)
US$167
Shasta Inn(Mount Shasta)
US$100
US$88
TripAdvisor
All reviewsno extra chargethe air conditioninghard wood floorsthe main dragflat screen tvoff the highwaytowmicrowavecalifornia
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 August 2010

Decent clean place to crash when on a road trip. It is right by the 5 freeway.

Stayed: July 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 July 2010

I was traveling with my dogs, so it is always challenging to find reasonable places to stay. Motel 6 is a stand by because they take dogs at no extra charge, which is very nice. This particular Motel 6 was definitely not as nice as what I have experienced at others. There were no washcloths and no soap in the bathroom. There were crumbs and something that looked like coffee grounds on the nightstand. The carpet was very, very stained. I bring my dog's own beds so they don't leave hair on the carpet. In this case, I was glad they had something clean to sleep on. This hotel is in a convenient location when driving along I-5, but I would suggest trying another location.

• Stayed: July 2010
Reviewed 20 March 2010

One thing the traveler need to know about Motel 6 change it is a inexpensive motel with clean rooms and not allot more. I have stayed several times here and at other Motel 6 properties around the nation.

I have found the rooms clean beds comfortable and the desk clerks helpful. The motel is located near the freeway so it is advisable to request a room facing away from I-5.

One tip when booking a Motel 6 is always pack you won shampoo.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled solo
1  Thank bob91024
Reviewed 4 December 2009

This Motel 6 is old, the beds are ancient, it is right on the highway and quite loud. My wife & I stayed here and then in a Motel 6 in Roseburg, Or. The Roseburg Motel 6 (2 hours north) is vastly superior in every aspect (I will review it as well). This is just an old Motel 6, it's OK if you need to stay there but avoid it if you can. Stay in Mt Shasta if you want good dining and a cute town.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 October 2009

Motel 6 is all about the basics at a cheap price, and this one has the friendliest staff around. I regularly make the drive from Washington state to the bay area and I always try and stop at this motel 6. In a beautiul area, it is right off the freeway, with speedy check-in and the friendliest staff, especially at night. As a female traveling alone I have never felt unsafe staying here. I have to admit that the facility is very basic, basic shower/bathroom setup with no shampoo/conditioner (but are available for a fee from the vending machine in the lobby), a basic bed, not a ton of space, but for a solo traveler looking for a place to sleep and shower it is decent and the price is right! I don't do the coffee or tea in the morning but just 2 exits south is a McDonalds and a bunch of other fast food places, so especially when I'm on my way southbound this place is great. Very clean for a cheap place to stay. I didn't experience the pool at all, and never have, since I just use the place to shower/sleep. Would definitely stay here again! A bit of freeway noise if you're on that side, but the fan does help cover it.

Also, the option this time for 2.99 24 hour wifi? Excellent price and works well! You can also get microwaves/fridges for $3.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled solo