Motel 6 Weed - Mount Shasta
Sis-Q-Inn(Weed)
US$84
US$73
US$82
Best Western Plus Tree House(Mount Shasta)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$168
BestWestern.com
Mt. Shasta Inn and Suites(Mount Shasta)(Great Value!)
US$100
Alpine Lodge(Mount Shasta)
US$101
Strawberry Valley Inn(Mount Shasta)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$173
Travelocity
Shasta Inn(Mount Shasta)
US$133
All reviewsno extra chargethe air conditioninghard wood floorsthe main dragflat screen tvoff the highwaytowmicrowavecalifornia
Reviewed 25 July 2011

We arrived on a very stormy night, huge thunder, lightning and rain storm. We arrive in the typical Motel 6 room and were freezing all night, the heater did not work. The blankets we not sufficient. On the plus side, the view out side on the upper level of the motel in the morning was breathtaking!!!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2010

Decent clean place to crash when on a road trip. It is right by the 5 freeway.

Stayed: July 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 July 2010

I was traveling with my dogs, so it is always challenging to find reasonable places to stay. Motel 6 is a stand by because they take dogs at no extra charge, which is very nice. This particular Motel 6 was definitely not as nice as what I have experienced at others. There were no washcloths and no soap in the bathroom. There were crumbs and something that looked like coffee grounds on the nightstand. The carpet was very, very stained. I bring my dog's own beds so they don't leave hair on the carpet. In this case, I was glad they had something clean to sleep on. This hotel is in a convenient location when driving along I-5, but I would suggest trying another location.

• Stayed: July 2010
Reviewed 20 March 2010

One thing the traveler need to know about Motel 6 change it is a inexpensive motel with clean rooms and not allot more. I have stayed several times here and at other Motel 6 properties around the nation.

I have found the rooms clean beds comfortable and the desk clerks helpful. The motel is located near the freeway so it is advisable to request a room facing away from I-5.

One tip when booking a Motel 6 is always pack you won shampoo.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled solo
1  Thank bob91024
Reviewed 4 December 2009

This Motel 6 is old, the beds are ancient, it is right on the highway and quite loud. My wife & I stayed here and then in a Motel 6 in Roseburg, Or. The Roseburg Motel 6 (2 hours north) is vastly superior in every aspect (I will review it as well). This is just an old Motel 6, it's OK if you need to stay there but avoid it if you can. Stay in Mt Shasta if you want good dining and a cute town.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple