“Very nice hotel”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Los Angeles, California
“Very nice hotel”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Stayed here for only one night. Checked in a little early so the only room they had available at the time was a handicap room. Which was fine. Had a king size bed which was unbelievably comfy. The room was a little smaller then I expected but no big deal. Lobby is very nice as well. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013
FFIgmwestcovina, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Los Angeles West Covina, responded to this review, 14 March 2014
Thank you for staying with us and for taking time to write a review. We are glad that you were able to enjoy your stay and we hope to see you again the next time you are in our area.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 23 October 2013

I did not ask for a suite, but I was given one. That's pretty rare. I seldom get upgraded in the US by Marriott, even though I am a platinum member. When I am in China, I always got upgraded. The hotel is clean and quite. Internet connection was acceptable. breakfast was average, Parking is free and there are lot of space. The rate was reasonable.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
FFIgmwestcovina, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Los Angeles West Covina, responded to this review, 7 March 2014
Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate your comments and for staying with us. I am glad that we were able to upgrade you and help you have a comfortable stay. We love to treat our Platinum Elite guests with the best service that we can. We hope to see you again soon the next time you are in the West Covina area. Thank you again.
USA
Reviewed 8 October 2013

We stayed in one of their suites, which has two queen beds and a sofa bed. There is no door that separates the two queen bed and sofa bed, and it could get pretty tight in spacing when the sofa bed is in use. Besides the standard Fairfield inn amenities, there is also a fridge and microwave in the suite; which could be useful for some people. The location is great, with freeway ramps close by, few restaurants, and a Walmart and Target.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
Thanks for submitting a review. We are delighted to hear that your stay was enjoyable, we always strive to create the best experience that we can for our guests. We hope to see you again the next time you come out to West Covina. Thank you again.
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 2 October 2013

Stayed one evening on business. Place was clean, updated and close to the highway. Plenty of parking. Service was fine--no issues or problems. No issues with internet in room. Overall, recommended property.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Whittier, California
Reviewed 19 September 2013

Great addition to hotels along I-10 in West Covina. Essential hotel requirements exceptionally well done. A well maintained and smart looking modern facilities. Lots of pride, helpfulness and friendliness demonstrated by all members of the staff. We were treated to a comfortable and functional room with a compact and efficient layout. The non-smoking facility was big plus. Small workout room, pool and whirlpool among list of facility features. On-site free parking is also included. Free daily breakfast is provided. An especially nice feature is complimentary wireless internet is part of the package. Location is a short distance via I-10 from the Los Angeles County Fairplex and Cal Poly Pomona. The Fairfield Inn is a gem!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
FFIgmwestcovina, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Los Angeles West Covina, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
We appreciate you taking time out of your day to write a review about our hotel. Thank you so much. We value your business and hope to see you again soon. Thanks again.
NJ
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Its a typical Fairfield Inn property with standard configuration. Convenient for business travelers in the area (San Dimas, Pomona, West Covina etc.). Room are clean and standard - no frills at this category level of Marriott property. One observation I had during my stay last month, there was no acknowledgement of my elite status with Marriott or confirmation of my reward number being on the reservation at check-in. Obviously, no upgrade even offered and when I inquired about the room and upgrade, I was told its a regular room and all 3 suites were booked. I am staying there again on 25th of this month and will see how it goes this time. There is a Hampton Inn (Hilton) right next to it too.

Room Tip: Stay away from rooms facing the highway
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Thank you so much for staying with us and for your review. We value your comments as they help us provide insight into our property. We do everything in our power to ensure the best experience for our guests, especially our Marriott Elite Rewards Members. Our staff take pride in our customer service and always provide service that goes above and beyond. I do apologize that during your visit you had a different circumstance. Whenever a business relies so greatly on many individuals to perform at high levels, there are bound to be rare occasions when these levels are unfortunately missed. I mention this not as an excuse, but rather in the hope that you will consider that your experience was the exception, not the rule. We hope to earn your business back and provide you with a better experience on your next visit to West Covina. Thank you again.
London
Reviewed 23 August 2013

This hotel is located very near the I10 freeway and as such there is some road noise. This doesn't normally bother me but I did find it hard to get to sleep. Nevertheless, I mentioned this to my wife the next morning and she just said "What road noise, I didn't hear anything". However, if you are sensitive to noise then this may not be the hotel for you. Other than that everything else about this hotel was very good. The staff at check-in were friendly and helpful. I appreciated the all day coffee in the lobby. The breakfast selection was very good and of good quality. The room itself was well appointed and the bathroom was quite large. The beds were maybe a little soft for my liking but that's a minor point. It was very good value for money and I would consider it again if I was to stay in the area.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Days Inn Of West Covina
#5 of 7 in West Covina
Courtyard Los Angeles Baldwin Park
Sheraton Fairplex Hotel & Conference Center

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Los Angeles West Covina? Share your experiences!