“Great for my one night stay!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Los Angeles West Covina
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in West Covina
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I only stayed here for one night last week, but it was a great value for what I needed. Yes, it's not in LA proper, but I was heading east and it was a great, clean place with a nice continental breakfast close to the freeway and NOT at LA prices. My wife was even surprised to find a Kuerig machine instead of a regular small coffee machine! Fancy!

The staff was friendly, very close to the I-10 (but wasn't loud), and a great, great value for a something that isn't a motel. For those heading to Vegas or other eastern destinations during a weekday morning, it'll probably be helpful to stay here since you'll probably be away from LA traffic as well.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
FFIgmwestcovina, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Los Angeles West Covina, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2014

Thank you so much for leaving a review about your stay with us. We appreciate you sharing your experience with us and other guests. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed all of our amenities and had a relaxing stay with us. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the area. Thanks again!

Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

We booked this hotel out of convince (close to CalPoly). We had family and friends coming and we wanted a central location. Every thing was great. The service, rooms, food, location all made the stay wonderful and stress less. We were able to meet together at night and play games, enjoy each other company. Catch up on times all in the hotel. We felt comfortable and relaxed. Thank you!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
FFIgmwestcovina, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Los Angeles West Covina, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day for writing a review. We really appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us. We are all so happy to hear that you were able to enjoy yourselves and we hope to see you again the next time you are in the area. Thank you again.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

I am on oxygen 24/7 and try to stay at Marriott hotels because of their service and comfortable beds. This Fairfield Inn has the best customer service of any Marriott I have ever stayed, we are talking for at least 20 years. When I could not go out because the weather was so hot one of their employees went and picked me up lunch at the Mexican restaurant next door. They also took me to a Fed Ex store to mail some of my things back home. I can't say enough about them, from their manager to various employees on the desk to housekeeping. Above and beyond they went to make my vacation better. Thank you all. Catherine Costella

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
FFIgmwestcovina, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Los Angeles West Covina, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Wow it sounds like we went above and beyond! Thank you so much for writing a review about our property and for sharing it here. I am so happy to hear that we were able to accommodate you and help you relax with all the comforts of home. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and will let our team know about your experience and share your comments with them, they will be delighted. We take pride in our customer service and we are honored to have you consider us one of the best Marriott's you have ever stayed at. Thank you so much again for your review and we hope to see you at Fairfield Inn & Suites West Covina soon!

Reviewed 30 May 2014

My daughter goes to Cal Poly University. For orientation we stayed at the hotel on campus. It was okay, but nothing around. The next time we stayed at what we were told were the closes. I had to cut my stay short. For my last few stays I have stayed here and it has been wonderful.
The staff is great and the hotel is clean with everything close. The price is perfect.

• Stayed: May 2014

We are so happy to hear that you had a wonderful time at our hotel. We also wanted to thank you for writing a review about our property and sharing your thoughts with us. Your opinion is very valuable to us and we appreciate you taking the effort to let us know about your stay. We hope to see you again the next time you come to visit your daughter. Thanks again.

Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

We needed a place to stay that was between the two LA baseball teams... And it was a good one. It was right off the highway, which at night you could hear the large trucks go by but when the AC was on no problems! Restaurants were close and breakfast was a nice hotel hot breakfast. Our suite was perfect and we had a great stay.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
FFIgmwestcovina, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Los Angeles West Covina, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Thank you for leaving a review for us. We really appreciate you taking time out to let us know about your stay. I am so happy to hear that you were able to enjoy our property and were able to relax with us. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the area for a game or just want to visit the area again. Thanks again!

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Loved the Fairfield Inn. Clean rooms...clean bathrooms...and really comfortable beds.
The complimentary breakfast was great!
The staff was helpful and friendly.
Perfect location.
Couldn't have asked for more!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
FFIgmwestcovina, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Los Angeles West Covina, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

It sounds like you really had a great stay with us! That's out highest priority and we are so happy to have made your stay memorable and enjoyable. Thank you for sharing your comments with us and we hope to see you at Fairfield Inn & Suites West Covina again soon.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Quick Fri night stay for a funeral.
Great $111 rate for seniors (had my dad w/me)

It was better than I expected.
Welcoming lobby; great colors throughout lobby, halls, bathrooms, etc.
Staff was quick & attentive.
Parking was free which is always great.
Very clean room & bathroom.
Breakfast was included: Hard boiled eggs, fresh fruit, yummy make-your-own-waffles, breads/muffins, scrambled eggs, bacon, yogurts, juices. Always coffee, tea, hot chocolate in lobby.
Right at the 10 freeway & very near places to eat/shop.

If I was to be staying longer, these items would be considered, for me:
pool area was small
fitness room was small
I would've wanted a suite

Had room 426, very quite & near stairs. Fire alarm did go off due to burnt toast Sat am; kind of funny. No complaints

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

We appreciate you taking time out of your day to share your recent experience with us. I am very happy to hear that you were able to have such a pleasant stay with us. I hope on your next visit you get a chance to enjoy one of our suites which offer a bigger room and many more amenities. Thank you again for sharing your kind words and we hope to see you again for your next visit!

Also consider these accommodations in or near West Covina
Days Inn Of West Covina
#5 of 7 in West Covina
Home2 Suites by Hilton Azusa
Courtyard Los Angeles Baldwin Park

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Los Angeles West Covina? Share your experiences!