“Great Sports Bar with excellent choice of food & drink”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Ranked #2 of 255 Restaurants in West Covina
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Lichfield, United Kingdom
“Great Sports Bar with excellent choice of food & drink”
Reviewed 27 February 2014

A great sports bar with lots of choice of food and drink and a great atmosphere. We sat at the bar and there were helpful, friendly staff and lots of tvs all around. The outside patio looked really nice. Generally quite busy but good service.

• Visited February 2014

Burlington, Canada
“Good service, busy place”
Reviewed 2 November 2013

Had dinner here and chose one of my favorites, Jambalaya. It was very good if you like Cajun style food. That along with a beer and a soup made for a great meal. The server was very friendly and attentive. They have a fairly good menu to choose from. Highly recommended.

Visited November 2013
West Covina, California
“BJ”
Reviewed 30 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

This place is near where I live (and ironically where I currently temporary work) I come here often. I admit I mostly sit at the bar. It's easier to grab a solo seat for a bite of lunch or dinner so you don't look weird sitting alone at a table/booth looking like you were just stood up on a date or something. But I have dined in other areas of the restaurant as well when I do bring company. Most of the bartenders double as servers so I've interacted with many of the employee's here.

Visited October 2013
Alhambra
“Good low calories menu”
Reviewed 23 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I loved low calories menu. Great selections and delicious food. Portion is good too for small appetite.

Visited September 2013
San Dimas, United States
“An older mom's view.”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

At night it's loud. The noise works for a loud family, since no one cares. I go for lunch because I like the salads and the noise level is low.

Visited September 2013