“Great Food, Excellent Service”
Review of Penny's Restaurant

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Penny's Restaurant
Ranked #91 of 255 Restaurants in West Covina
Cuisines: American
La Verne, CA
“Great Food, Excellent Service”
Reviewed 5 April 2008

I go every week to Penny's Family Restaurant in West Covina, CA. They have a very good menu selection and serve breakfast all day 24/hrs. The prices are very reasonable. The pancakes are delicious and they have a great variety of food including several different burgers, salads, and sandwiches. My favorite salad is the Three Company Salad. This salad comes on a bed of green lettuce with tomatoes and cucumbers and with your choice of dressing. You can choose three scoops (any combination of) of chicken salad, tuna, egg salad, and/or cottage cheese to top the greens. I always choose one scoop each of chicken salad, tuna and egg salad. That is what I usually get but I sometimes will change my routine and get one of their great burgers or sandwiches. I like The Soup and Half-Sandwich combo. You can get a half-sandwich and the soup of the day.

I just want to add that this restaurant has great people who always greet you with a friendly smile and always make you feel right at home. I would recommend this resaurant to anyone who lives near here or who might be visiting the area.

Been to Penny's Restaurant? Share your experiences!