Hampton Inn Los Angeles/West Covina
US$119
US$116
Hotels.com
Holiday Inn West Covina(West Covina)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$98
Walnut Inn & Suites(West Covina)
US$77
  • Pool
Budget Inn(La Puente)
US$83
Wayside Motel(West Covina)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsrestaurant rowroom was cleanplace to staycomplimentary breakfastbusiness tripfront desk staffel toritonice staythe breakfast areafresh fruitwould definitely stay here againconvenient locationfree parkinglots of restaurantsstaff was friendlyeasy accesswaffles
Reviewed 17 June 2013

good hotel to stay. we love it .food is good service staff friendly, bath room switch is damaged . but i would recommend this hotel to traveler like me.morning breakfast is good ,coffe & tea options . please try this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 June 2013

If you have a car and don't mind being a bit out of town this is a reasonable choice in Los Angeles.
Without traffic it is about 25 minutes drive from downtown,40 minutes from Universal Studios and Disneyland but with traffic double or triple this number.
However does not matter where you stay traffic jams are inevitable in Los Angeles.
There are two big shopping malls within 6-7 minutes drive and a hand full of stand alone restaurants like Hooters and Marie Callender's within a couple of minutes walk.
Hotel has heaps of free parking in a well lit area.
The property is quite old but has been well maintained so rooms and amenities are of an acceptable standard.
The breakfast was a stand out for us with lots of choice and good quality food.
The only problem we did have at this property was that on their website they advertise one of the amenities they have as "laundry/valet service" which we took to mean that they had a self service laundry available and a valet service if you require it.
However this was a wrong interpretation as the property only has a valet service for laundry so if you want to wash your own you have to go to a nearby Laundromat offsite.
A bit confusing we thought.
Apart from this though we liked it and I think it offered good value for money.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 June 2013

Great prices & complementary breakfast is fabulous! Staff is friendly & rooms are clean. When we checked out we had left behind a pillow & a set of headphones. We did not remember the headphones being left behind. We went back 2 days later & they returned both to us. I appreciate their friendly staff.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2013

I rate the Hampton Hotel in West Covina on a scale of 1 -10 as a 10. Excellent service started at the time of arrival. The staff was very helpful getting me checked in although I did not have advance reservations. The staff went out of their way to accomodate me and were knowledgable, efficient, and friendly. I plan to stay at this hotel in the future when I am visiting the West Covina area.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 May 2013

The hotel itself is fairly well maintained. The staff was fine. On returning to the hotel on Saturday evening, the cigarette smell in the 3rd floor hallways and even on the elevator was very strong and it filtered into the room. Also, the noise from some partying on my floor went on until 4 a.m. The I-10 freeway noise also can be a nuisance. The pool is small and crowded at most times.

As noted by others, the location to freeway and shopping is good for access.

All in all, I would not stay here again. There are plenty of properties all around to chose from.

Room Tip: farthest away from I-10
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family