“Just where I needed to be”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Marc J
Palm Beach, Florida
“Just where I needed to be”
Reviewed 14 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

First, let me say, "customer service" is the most important. Starting before my arrival date, emails came with instructions and contact numbers. Texts got quick replies. Even when there was a problem the management company was quick to solve it.
This apartment was in the perfect location for where i had to do business. The apartment was comfortable and clean and great West Hollywood location. They could do better at having some basics provided- i.e. dishwasher soap, Kleenex, coffee staples, etc. A flashlight or some battery light also. Power went out. Flashlights on phones don't work if you can't charge your phone. Ha!
Woud definitely book it again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Bob Andre...
“Lovely stay on Alfred Stay”
Reviewed 18 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

My wife and I had a lovely stay. The our apartment was clean, equipped with everything you would need for a week long stay, and the manager was kind, helpful, and made us feel welcome. I would recommend this property to anyone looking for a rental in the Beverly Hills/West Hollywood area. Dr. Speirs

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing