“Wonderful food but…….”

Nobu West Hollywood
Reserve with OpenTable
Nobu West Hollywood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 439 Restaurants in West Hollywood
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: West Hollywood
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Nobu is a fine restaurant but boy can they charge. My single dinner cost me $135.00 and I was still hungry. I think they get too fancy with the food and it looks great on the plate but it just misses the mark in enough food. For the price I was disappointed…….

1  Thank Danny B

Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

Oh my goodness - here we go again - what a visit! Everything was perfect - we asked the waiter to surprise us - and the chef certainly did that! Another mouth watering experience and one to be recommended to anyone! Nobu must be one if the most enjoyable dinning experiences in LA! Can't wait to get back there again!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

And I mean it when I say it! Was there last week for dinner for the first time and it was amazing absolutely the best service, food, atmosphere & ambience. 10/10. Usually I can find at least one small thing to say that could have been improved upon but not in the least. They have the timing, attentiveness and attention to detail down to a tee when it comes to food (presentation and taste) and service (main servers and bus staff) cannot wait to go back!! Everyone should try it!!

Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

Visited NOBU on my last night in LA and I wasn't disappointed the food was absolutely delicious, the staff were amazing. The girl served us was studying art so we had plenty to talk about and had previously studied in Chelsea (Great waitress) I had a Bloody Mary and it was the best I have ever had! I would recommend to anyone!

Reviewed 26 May 2014

This Nobu has fewer dishes than the NY and certainly the London ones. It follows and does not innovate. Whatever it offers is of the same standards as the other Nobu's, ie. very good. The waiters, of course, do put up a 'California friendly' face, but are more insolent ("let me finish this first, then I'll get you toothpicks" - they should understand that customers ALWAYS should come first; or circling on the credit card slip the tip amounts at various % of tipping levels and adding an underlined "service not included"). Such attitudes are unworthy of a restaurant of this calibre.