“Classic Nobu dishes, nice setting and good location.”

Nobu West Hollywood
Reserve with OpenTable
Nobu West Hollywood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 438 Restaurants in West Hollywood
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: West Hollywood
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I was expecting a much more snobby ambiance at first but then I found the new Nobu in West Hollywood to be very friendly and relaxing. Expect the classic Nobu selection of both Sushi and fusion (read: Peruvian) influenced dishes that are both very good. Nice, friendly service, too. Choice of original (read: trendy) drinks, the only real plus if compared to the original Matshushisa located a little further south on La Cienega, that traditionally has very limited bar (read: get a drink elsewhere before getting there unless you're a big fan of Japanese beer). Expensive but well earned check. Quick valet for such location (big plus).

1  Thank MC-ITA

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Nobu is a fine restaurant but boy can they charge. My single dinner cost me $135.00 and I was still hungry. I think they get too fancy with the food and it looks great on the plate but it just misses the mark in enough food. For the price I was disappointed…….

1  Thank Danny B
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

Oh my goodness - here we go again - what a visit! Everything was perfect - we asked the waiter to surprise us - and the chef certainly did that! Another mouth watering experience and one to be recommended to anyone! Nobu must be one if the most enjoyable dinning experiences in LA! Can't wait to get back there again!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

And I mean it when I say it! Was there last week for dinner for the first time and it was amazing absolutely the best service, food, atmosphere & ambience. 10/10. Usually I can find at least one small thing to say that could have been improved upon but not in the least. They have the timing, attentiveness and attention to detail down to a tee when it comes to food (presentation and taste) and service (main servers and bus staff) cannot wait to go back!! Everyone should try it!!

Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

Visited NOBU on my last night in LA and I wasn't disappointed the food was absolutely delicious, the staff were amazing. The girl served us was studying art so we had plenty to talk about and had previously studied in Chelsea (Great waitress) I had a Bloody Mary and it was the best I have ever had! I would recommend to anyone!