All reviews washer dryer full kitchen tea kettle studio apartment courtyard restaurant soho house an extended stay body wash rooftop bar laundry room home away from home business hotel la cienega los angeles our night stay big room the location is perfect
Reviewed 30 November 2017

Room was great, friendly respectful management. I stayed during their Halloween party on the roof and the music was stopped by 11pm for guests and moved downstairs for noise control. The music in the lobby was so cool I couldn't stop shazaming it every day. Couldn't recommend more highly.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
PalihouseManagement, General Manager at Palihouse West Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2017

Dear Katylovesmovies,

Thank you for your 5-star review! It was truly a pleasure to meet you! Until you return, feel close from afar by listening in with us on the Pali Vibes playlist on Spotify. I’m very happy that you’ve discovered and loved your stay with us here at Palihouse West Hollywood. We look forward to welcoming you back, very soon.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

This is such a great place, location wise and value wise. It's really well done, the restaurant is great, everyone is really helpful, the location makes it easy to get around LA, and they'll basically help you do anything you want.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
PalihouseManagement, General Manager at Palihouse West Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2017

Dear wilsonh348,

Thank you for your 5-star review! We are happy to hear our convenient location, helpful staff, and al fresco dining restaurant, Mardi – made your discovery of the Palihouse, a great one! We look forward to welcoming you back again, soon!

Reviewed 16 November 2017

My friends and I cannot stop raving about the property and staff. We came to celebrate our girlfriend's birthday, and had an wonderful experience. Yes...the hotel is charming, the room was beautiful, and the location is ideal, but more importantly, the service is outstanding. Alex and the entire staff are amazing (welcoming, friendly, and so accommodating), and truly made our stay memorable. Cannot wait to return!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Lisa B,

Thank you for your 5-star review and for choosing Palihouse West Hollywood to celebrate on this special occasion! Thank you on behalf of our entire staff, for the kind words about our service. We are happy to hear the celebration was a hit. We can’t wait to see you all again soon next time you’re in Los Angeles!

Reviewed 13 November 2017

I was looking for a new place to stay on my business trips to Los Angeles. I was looking for a smaller boutique hotel and this one fit the bill. My decision to stay here was the right one. I arrived earlier than check-in and wasn't feeling well. The front desk crew jumped into action, found me a quiet room and got me upstairs quickly. I can't thank them enough. As it turned out, I was coming down with the flu. I spent two days hold up in the hotel room sick until I could get home. The staff was accommodating, the room service when I did order was fast and delicious. The room was spacious and well maintained. The big win here is the staff. From check-in to check out the people who work at the Palihouse are exceptional. I will be back!!!!!

Dear John E,

Thank you for your 5-star review and for your kind words. We are ecstatic to hear that your experience with us was exceptional! We do our best to provide our guests with an above and beyond experience and it makes us smile to know that you’ve noticed. We look forward to welcoming you back next time you are in Los Angeles!

Reviewed 10 November 2017

If you're looking for an airbnb type property and you get upgraded to the apartments, it's nice enough. No trained staff that have hotel experience. Nobody bothered to help me with bags, etc. Maid service not great.

Dear Sylvie B,

Thank you for your feedback. Whilst we certainly don’t claim to be for everyone, and you didn't enjoy our design, I would suggest you try one of our sister hotels, Palihotel Melrose and Palihouse Santa Monica, which we think may be more to your liking as for design. In regards to the service and cleanliness, we strive for perfection, but we clearly missed the mark for your stay. Please feel free to email me at Alex@palihouse.com with more details so I can look into it. We look forward to seeing you soon, at any of our properties!