when this hotel was owned by Viceroy it was chic and perfect, the new owners made changes that are horrible, room design is great however that was due to Viceroy. Little things changed in order for cost cuttings i presume, the chic pens in the rooms have been replaced by cheap plastic pens, bathrooms have no longer robes and the stag of towels have been reduced to just two, glassware in the rooms have reduced, the new bathroom soaps have been replaced by some cheap new brand, service is horrible from front office to restaurant; Breakfast takes forever and when it arrives it is the wrong order. The only consistency on the hotel is the valet & housekeeping; those guys are great, quick and friendly. when you enter the elevator (after waiting forever) you get accompanied by the kitchen staff that have trays with food (they share the same elevator as guests)
I booked a package online via Expedia (I always do); it included items that were A; never delivered and B; the response from the hotel was that Expedia did not tell them about the package so they would not be able to help me, EVEN when I showed the confirmation
I am not sure what happened, however it is a shame that such a lovely amazing little gem in West Hollywood became a cost cutting Inn like all others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discreetly located on a residential, tree-lined street in West Hollywood amid the exciting Sunset Strip and the bustling Santa Monica Boulevard, our eclectic West Hollywood boutique hotel offers the perfect combination of glamour, comfort and impeccable service. The dramatic style, unique ambiance and convenient location of our West Hollywood accommodations make it an ideal choice for a relaxing extended visit or a short LA getaway for both business and leisure travelers. Step into the glamorous 80s with our avant-garde decor complete with intricate brass detailing, cool hues with rich gold and chocolate accents and a chic retro feel. The Chamberlain West Hollywood boutique hotel features 114 spacious suites, an exclusive chic Bistro, in suite dining plus a stunning rooftop setting with 360-degree panoramic views of the Hollywood hills and elegant spaces for intimate events, private dinners or corporate meetings. Roof top pool offers private cabanas, dining and bar service. Our full service hotel also offers a complimentary 24 hour state of the art fitness center and a 24 hour business center with both MAC and PC's. A daily Amenity Fee will be collected at the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Chamberlain West Hollywood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chamberlain West Hollywood Hotel West Hollywood
- Chamberlain Hotel West Hollywood
- West Hollywood Chamberlain Hotel