I was anxious to get home and right this review to commend Chamberlain for how incredible our stay was. The hotel is beautiful--it is tucked away off of the busy streets but still within walking distance of the action. We were pleasantly surprised with its convenience. Up a short distance to Sunset Blvd.. down the street is Santa Monica..a few blocks past that was Melrose. There was something for everybody, even a Starbucks and Trader Joes for icing on the cake.
We arrived a little early and much to our surprise they were soooo accomodating and friendly!!!!! In most of my travel experience if you are early they will not waste any time reminding you of the proper check-in time! Definitely not the case here!!!! Front Desk always had a smile on their face and knew the perfect suggestions for places to visit.
We had a couple glasses of wine in the restaurant on a Friday night and observed the Front Desk was slammed but they never stopped smiling. When we asked for a cab it was quickly arranged and we were even greeted by name which added an amazing touch and sense of welcome!
We hung out at the roof top pool and had lunch delivered --once again no complaints here!
The room was exceptionally large and furnished well. We also had our own balcony, which was also large in size. We felt like we were in an apartment and actually did not mind coming back to our room each day. Housekeeping was great and even folded our clothes that were left on the bed rather than shuffling them around just to make the bed.
The business center was perfect.. if you are a MAC person...they heard us loud and clear.. two huge monitor MAC's.. and the best part.. Complimentary! (they have pc's too)
I highly recommend this hotel for business, family or personal travel. The location and staff definitely make this a place I will come back to!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discreetly located on a residential, tree-lined street in West Hollywood amid the exciting Sunset Strip and the bustling Santa Monica Boulevard, our eclectic West Hollywood boutique hotel offers the perfect combination of glamour, comfort and impeccable service. The dramatic style, unique ambiance and convenient location of our West Hollywood accommodations make it an ideal choice for a relaxing extended visit or a short LA getaway for both business and leisure travelers. Step into the glamorous 80s with our avant-garde decor complete with intricate brass detailing, cool hues with rich gold and chocolate accents and a chic retro feel. The Chamberlain West Hollywood boutique hotel features 114 spacious suites, an exclusive chic Bistro, in suite dining plus a stunning rooftop setting with 360-degree panoramic views of the Hollywood hills and elegant spaces for intimate events, private dinners or corporate meetings. Roof top pool offers private cabanas, dining and bar service. Our full service hotel also offers a complimentary 24 hour state of the art fitness center and a 24 hour business center with both MAC and PC's. A daily Amenity Fee will be collected at the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chamberlain West Hollywood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chamberlain West Hollywood Hotel West Hollywood
- Chamberlain Hotel West Hollywood
- West Hollywood Chamberlain Hotel