Chamberlain West Hollywood
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Alta Cienega Motel(West Hollywood)
Sunset Marquis(West Hollywood)
Holloway Motel(West Hollywood)
View Hotel
Palihouse West Hollywood(West Hollywood)
Petit Ermitage(West Hollywood)
  • Pool
The Jeremy West Hollywood(West Hollywood)
  • Breakfast included
Le Parc Suite Hotel(West Hollywood)
  • Restaurant
Grafton on Sunset(West Hollywood)
1,764 results
All reviewsrooftop poolsanta monica blvdresidential areatrader joesquiet streetvalet parkingtucked awaygreat boutiqueapartment buildingrooms are spacioussunset stripthe location is perfectbeverly hillshome away from homebars and restaurantsvalet serviceone bedroom suite
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 September 2013

My boyfriend & I seamlessly extended our stay here twice, thanks to the wonderful staff at the Chamberlian. They really made our stay here so very pleasant & we will look forward to coming back. There are just a few points that were the tiniest bit annoying - the air conditioners are so loud we couldn't sleep with them on, the pool area does not have nearly enough lounge chairs for the Fri - Sun crowd & we unfortunately had very loud & inconsiderate upstairs neighbors. However, on the last point - we were looked after wonderfully when we complained on 2 separate occasions, with security sent up to them on the first & they changed us to a wonderful quiet room on the second occasion which happened to be our last night. The GM was very pleasant at our check out & Jake, along with all of the staff were really very helpful & wonderful.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank rocheso
JDouponce, General Manager at Chamberlain West Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2013

Dear rocheso.
Thank you for the great recommendation. I remember very well when you were checking out. I am so thrilled you enjoyed the stay and that the team were able your requests. We are awaiting delivery of some additional pool furniture for the two new cabanas that were recently installed. I very much appreciate the acknowledgement of our staff and the shout out for Jake! I am very fortunate to have such a wonderful team of people to work with. Thank you so much for your patronage. Hope we will see you both again soon.

Reviewed 10 September 2013

I actually don't want to write review for fear that this little gem will become over run. I have stayed at The Chamberlain 4 times and I plan to continue to come back. It is truly a beautifully appointed hotel in a great location, tucked away in a quiet residential area of West Hollywood. The rooms are spacious, spotless and large, with all the amenities you could possibly desire. The roof deck terrace/pool is a dream, small, but perfect and you get an amazing view of the city. Additionally, the parking garage is the most efficient. In most large hotels you can wait 20 minutes for your car to be pulled around, not at The Chamberlain, you call down and your car is there waiting. These are the perks of small boutique hotels. If you travel regularly, you will immediately notice the difference after one visit. I would give the entire review all 5s but I think customer service is an area that can always be improved upon. Do yourself a favor look no further, if you want a quiet, clean, modern hotel…The Chamberlain is it!

Room Tip: All the rooms are well designed, large and spacious. Great suites, but I would recommend anything above first floor to avoid street noise.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
JDouponce, General Manager at Chamberlain West Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2013

Joe O,
Thank for the great review and being such a loyal guest. I can tell you we are going to work very hard to earn your five rating. We try to focus on the touches that make a difference and I appreciate you pointing them out. Please let me know personally when you return. I want to make sure if you have any special requests that we take care of them. Have a wonderful weekend. Regards.

Reviewed 9 September 2013 via mobile

Very impressed with this hotel. Located in quiet residential Street and close to all West Hollywood attractions
Room was huge and well furnished
I would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to stay in West Hollywood

• Stayed: August 2013
JDouponce, General Manager at Chamberlain West Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2013

Dear AliD78.
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am delighted you enjoyed your huge room and our location. I hope on your next visit you have the opportunity to try our Chef's new dinner specials in our Bistro Restaurant. Thank you for your patronage.

John Douponce

Reviewed 8 September 2013 via mobile

Checked in here and got put on the ground floor room (didnt even know they had those) so had to complain to get moved.. If it wasnt for that, the score would be even lower

Big rooms so that helps. Just not a place I would ever revisit

• Stayed: September 2013
JDouponce, General Manager at Chamberlain West Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2013

Dear Dia1383.
Thank you for your business and taking the time to review us. I am so pleased the staffed handled your move request. We do appreciate your feedback and take it very seriously.

Reviewed 6 September 2013

Even though we're locals, we like hotels just to get away, use the pool, etc.. Got a great rate here through Hotel Tonight. Rooms were clean, spacious and well-designed. Beds were comfortable. Pool is small but clean with nice views of the city. Hotel is very quiet and tucked away in a great West Hollywood neighborhood. Still walking distance from lots of shopping and restaurants should you be so inclined. Super relaxing and chill. Would stay again in a second.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
JDouponce, General Manager at Chamberlain West Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2013

Dear Jerodg.
Thank you for the nice review. It is always nice to get away from home and just relax, and it sounds as if you were able to do so at the Chamberlain. Please visit again soon. I want to thank you very much for your patronage. I also like Greenblatt's, great Deli.