Chamberlain West Hollywood
Sunset Tower Hotel(West Hollywood)
US$480
US$456
SmithHotels.com
Petit Ermitage(West Hollywood)
Free cancellation until 31/05
US$398
  • Pool
Andaz West Hollywood(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 31/05
Book now, pay at stay
US$358
US$276
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$372/night.

Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/06
Book now, pay at stay
US$347
US$334
  • Breakfast included
Le Parc Suite Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$296
US$232
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$281/night.

Grafton on Sunset(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$324
US$211
US$408
US$369
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$447/night.

Le Montrose Suite Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$341
US$210
Official Website
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$269/night.

Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/06
US$398
US$250
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$393/night.

Sunset Marquis(West Hollywood)
US$421
US$364
1,777 results
All reviewsrooftop poolsanta monica blvdresidential areatrader joesquiet streetvalet parkingtucked awaygreat boutiqueapartment buildingrooms are spacioussunset stripthe location is perfectbeverly hillshome away from homebars and restaurantsvalet serviceone bedroom suite
Reviewed 4 June 2014

We stayed for 3 nights in May 2014 and loved this place! The hotel was in a central location that was close to plenty of shops, restaurants and public transport BUT was located in a residential street, so noise and traffic weren't a concern.
Staff were friendly, helpful and efficient.
The room itself was beautiful to look at and immaculate in apperance. It was a great size with a seperate sitting/TV area and super comfy bed and pillows.
The hotel facilities were great and well kept.
I would definitely recommend this hotel to those of you wanting to explore LA.
Thanks!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
John D, General Manager at Chamberlain West Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Dear busybeebec.

WOW! Thank you for the awesome review and your high recommendation. I am so pleased you enjoyed your room, the hotel amenities and our terrific team ( I agree they are friendly, helpful and efficient). As you stated we do have the perfect location to explore LA. We so much appreciate your business and do hope we will see you on your next visit to Southern California.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Was a great location and great room. Lots of room in the suite for 4 of us. Modern and clean. I would stay there again. Very walkable area, close to all sorts of restaurants and iconic spots. Quite street but close to the action.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Eden H.

I am delighted you choose The Chamberlain for your LA stay and that you felt it was "Perfect". Many guests love our walk-able area as you mentioned. We certainly thank you for the Five Star rating and your business. We hope to see you again on your next visit.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

We were displaced from our home due to a fire and the Chamberlain is one of the few dog friendly hotels in the area. The hotel is within walking distance to many restaurants and the Sunset Strip. They were fantastic from the start! We started off in a standard room which was a bit cramped for the two of us and the dog but the staff quickly found us a suite with a street view. The room was comfortable, clean and large. There is also a fantastic gym and restaurant. We were there for 3 months and everyone from the front desk to the valet to the kitchen and housekeeping staff treated us like family. They were all extremely professional and very helpful, kind and friendly. I will definitely return when I need a place to stay in the area.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
John D, General Manager at Chamberlain West Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Dear Jim J.

We are honored The Chamberlain was your home during a difficult time, and thank you for acknowledging our wonderful staff. Please give a big woof! to Jaxon, we miss him. Please know you are family and we very much look forward to seeing you again soon. I hope all moves fast with your home repairs. Thank you so much for staying with us.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

I just spent 20 days here, from the moment I checked in I knew I had made the right choice. The rooms are big, very clean and so comfortable. The rooftop pool is beautiful with a stunning view. It's close to everything.
My favourite part of the hotel was the staff, Cindy, Eric, Erica, Matt & Jonathan go out of there way to make your stay perfect, I can't speak highly enough of them. Even if the hotel was terrible which it definitely is not I'd be tempted to stay there purely for the staff. Great people, great location.

Johnny.

Room Tip: I stayed in 403 and loved it.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
John D, General Manager at Chamberlain West Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear Johnny L.
Thank you so much for staying with us and writing such a terrific review. I agree with you my favorite part of the hotel is also our "great staff and location". We had many smiles when I posted your review this morning, and each team member asked that you visit again soon. We very much appreciate your business.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

The Chamberlain exceeded my expectations. Stayed five nights on the 3rd floor in a spacious room with a street view, feels like staying in your own apartment. Lovely staff, suberb location. Beautiful pool and dining room, excellent fitness room. The parking attendants were fast and courteous.
I would definitely return.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank enlightenedtraveler1

Dear enlightenedtraveler1.

I definitely love your review of The Chamberlain. You listed so many reason's our guests love staying with us, spacious rooms, staff, location, pool, Bistro, and our 24 hour Fitness Center.

You live in one of my favorite cities. I was just recently in NYC and had the opportunity to see PIPPIN, what a great show. We hope we will see you again soon and a big thank you for terrific review and for your business.