We were in West Hollywood to celebrate a friend's birthday and had the unfortunate experience of our originally booked hotel canceling our room on us the day before we arrived due to maintenance issues. We were not able to resolve the issue once we arrived and had to try and book a new room at another nearby hotel last minute.
We came across the Chamberlain and explained our situation. Since we had not had a chance to research the hotel, the person on the front desk offered to take us on a full tour of the hotel. This was unexpected and was definitely appreciated. After the tour, we decided that the hotel and location would fit our needs. We had found cheaper prices online and the person at the front desk offered to match the price we found online with very little hassle. All of this was a nice change after the experience we had with our original hotel.
The rooms were very spacious, clean, and comfortable. We had a bedroom area and a separate elevated living room area. Housekeeping was very good about keeping the room clean when we were gone and were always quick to respond when we had requests (extra towels, soap, etc).
The pool isn't very big but it wasn't very crowded the times we were there. They had the normal pool side lounge chairs as well as cabanas. It was all first come without any fees or reservations which was nice.
Overall, a nice hotel in a good location with great customer service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discreetly located on a residential, tree-lined street in West Hollywood amid the exciting Sunset Strip and the bustling Santa Monica Boulevard, our eclectic West Hollywood boutique hotel offers the perfect combination of glamour, comfort and impeccable service. The dramatic style, unique ambiance and convenient location of our West Hollywood accommodations make it an ideal choice for a relaxing extended visit or a short LA getaway for both business and leisure travelers. Step into the glamorous 80s with our avant-garde decor complete with intricate brass detailing, cool hues with rich gold and chocolate accents and a chic retro feel. The Chamberlain West Hollywood boutique hotel features 114 spacious suites, an exclusive chic Bistro, in suite dining plus a stunning rooftop setting with 360-degree panoramic views of the Hollywood hills and elegant spaces for intimate events, private dinners or corporate meetings. Roof top pool offers private cabanas, dining and bar service. Our full service hotel also offers a complimentary 24 hour state of the art fitness center and a 24 hour business center with both MAC and PC's. A daily Amenity Fee will be collected at the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chamberlain West Hollywood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chamberlain West Hollywood Hotel West Hollywood
- Chamberlain Hotel West Hollywood
- West Hollywood Chamberlain Hotel